x7tristan

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like bow 2 has come off the rail, I'm assuming this isn't normal? Anyone know how to properly put this back in? I tried just pushing it back in to the track but that didn't work... Any help or advice is much appreciated!

IMG_20181115_144615.jpg
Sponsored

ChrispyJL

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk"N JLU Sport s
Occupation
Building Mechanic
is that the back rail? if so, the window slides out of the rail, then just slide it back in, check the opening on the rail first to see if it is open to far, that has never happened on mine, but the side window one time was being a pita and kept lining up wrong and would pull out of the channel, but that may have been me just getting used to the new top, hasn't happened since

OP
OP
x7tristan

x7tristan

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
is that the back rail? if so, the window slides out of the rail, then just slide it back in, check the opening on the rail first to see if it is open to far, that has never happened on mine, but the side window one time was being a pita and kept lining up wrong and would pull out of the channel, but that may have been me just getting used to the new top, hasn't happened since
It's actually the rail over the sound bar, so not that far back, i think its the 2nd or 3rd bow/rail

floridasun

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Did you ever find a fix for this? My soft top is coming off all three bow rails all of a sudden.

stew7710

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
My softtop bow, just to the rear of the soundbar on my 2022 2dr appears to be doing the same. I heard a rattle while driving and felt it 'bouncing.' I also have the issue of my driver's side rear window being pulled out of its channel. I wonder if these to issues are related.
Sponsored