Soft top Boot

LadySapphy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL SportS
Hello, Long time lurker, first time posting here. I got my JL Sport S last May. Before that I had a TJ, and before that I had a YJ. I have been lurking here since last May, and in that time, at some point I saw a boot for the soft top. It was like the one from Diabolical, but not as rugged looking. From the picture it looked like it had 3 bungee loops that went around buttons to hold it in place. I should have tracked it down then and ordered it, but I did not. Now when I want to order it, I can find it, or even who makes it. Does anyone know this soft top boot I speak of?

Thanks

Advertisement

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Hello, Long time lurker, first time posting here. I got my JL Sport S last May. Before that I had a TJ, and before that I had a YJ. I have been lurking here since last May, and in that time, at some point I saw a boot for the soft top. It was like the one from Diabolical, but not as rugged looking. From the picture it looked like it had 3 bungee loops that went around buttons to hold it in place. I should have tracked it down then and ordered it, but I did not. Now when I want to order it, I can find it, or even who makes it. Does anyone know this soft top boot I speak of?

Thanks
This is the only one I know of.
https://www.quadratec.com/p/smittybilt/soft-top-storage-boot-jeep-wrangler-jl

ExitLeft

First Name
Wes
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
I’m happy with my jtop cover
Any pics or feedback on its practicality? I had their JK soft top boot and it was great; especially for storing the soft top when off the Jeep. but their JL boot seems different an$ their install vid shows it doesn’t actually secure the bottom fold in the boot. is That a big deal in reality? They show pics of it installed with the top off the Jeep, but don’t show a pic of that side with the fold out so I can’t really see.
thanks

Advertisement

Next Venture Motorsports

Advertisement