Sponsored

Soft Top 2 Door Guys… When you……

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR
Always just fold back. If I wanted to mess around with unbolting things I would have gotten a hard top and it would've been quieter and more environmentally sealed. The attractiveness of the soft top is to be able to pull the windows, fold, and go within about a minute or 2 (same territory as hard top freedom panels). Anything other than that to me is misuse and a waste of time/money.
Sponsored

JaxBeachJeep

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 but next is a Jeep, had a 94 in college
If I had a garage and a place to store it I would remove it but since I don’t I will be using the smittybilt boot cover also to clean up the look. Also helps when those Florida rain showers pop up

Sponsored

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Your Jeep looks great! Love the seat color choice. Kinda wishing I went sting gray…
Unfortunately that Jeep was very recently murdered by some women not paying attention...

New Jeep is on order, 23 JLR 6 Speed in Reign with Dark Saddle leather interior.

navyflyer

First Name
“Chopper” Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi
Occupation
Airline pilot
Unfortunately that Jeep was very recently murdered by some women not paying attention...

New Jeep is on order, 23 JLR 6 Speed in Reign with Dark Saddle leather interior.
Probably the first time I’ve ever said this but, my condolences and congratulations!!!