First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU, 18 JL, 21 JL
Anyone interested in a social distancing ride Saturday 3/28? We can ride up from CT, into MA, VT, NH? Not knowing what kind of food would be available along the way, and in keeping with social distance rule, I suggest bringing your lunch/drinks/snaks etc. If people are interested I can put together a route map.
Sponsored

TRZ

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Ocean Blue
Iā€™m on a few volunteer recovery lists based in Colorado and Utah (people with capable 4x4s help stranded vehicles in the back country). The lists have shut down and will not organize rescues until the Covid restrictions have been lifted. Weā€™ve also been asked to stay home and not travel to small communities as we may unknowingly transmit the virus to places that can not afford to fight a Covid outbreak, they donā€™t have hospitals, let alone ventilators.

Just food for thought. ā€˜Wheeling season will be here in the Rockies very soon, but I donā€™t think Iā€™ll venture too far until we have a better handle on this virus.

OP
OP
@CBEUnion

@CBEUnion

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU, 18 JL, 21 JL
Iā€™m on a few volunteer recovery lists based in Colorado and Utah (people with capable 4x4s help stranded vehicles in the back country). The lists have shut down and will not organize rescues until the Covid restrictions have been lifted. Weā€™ve also been asked to stay home and not travel to small communities as we may unknowingly transmit the virus to places that can not afford to fight a Covid outbreak, they donā€™t have hospitals, let alone ventilators.

Just food for thought. ā€˜Wheeling season will be here in the Rockies very soon, but I donā€™t think Iā€™ll venture too far until we have a better handle on this virus.
This is just people going for a ride. No wheeling. No getting out and shaking hands. Just goin for a ride on (hopefully) a nice sunny Saturday.

Sponsored

shutamouth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
No commitments on this so the ride is canceled.
Iā€™m sorry. Before you think itā€™s unappreciated:

-I followed you on Instagram. Nice Page.
-The ride was a bit too far west for me at the moment.

thanks for taking the initiative. Weā€™ll get one in!

Sponsored

OP
OP
@CBEUnion

@CBEUnion

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU, 18 JL, 21 JL
Iā€™m sorry. Before you think itā€™s unappreciated:

-I followed you on Instagram. Nice Page.
-The ride was a bit too far west for me at the moment.

thanks for taking the initiative. Weā€™ll get one in!
Thanks. I know there's a lot going on right now so we're really not put off by this. This post will live on and I think it would have been a pretty cool ride. We may still go on in ourselves! :like:

paulsoncall

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Thanks. I know there's a lot going on right now so we're really not put off by this. This post will live on and I think it would have been a pretty cool ride. We may still go on in ourselves! :like:
Never mind I found your page.
Sponsored