• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California (SoCal / OC) Set of 5 BFG KO2 take-off wheels & tires from 2020 JLU Rubicon, only ~1500 miles

ivorykid

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
SOLD the tires by themselves to an awesome forum member! I will make a new listing for the wheels to avoid confusion.

1/26/2020 UPDATE: I am considering either installing these TPMS sensors from Amazon or dismounting the tires to sell the tires and wheels separately (a lot of people seem to be looking for tires only). Let me know if you are interested in either of these options. I can sell the set of five tires for $850, and the wheels for $100 each.

Set of five take-off wheels and tires from my brand-new 2020 JLU Rubicon. These are the stock 285/70R17 BFG T/A KO2 all-terrain tires that come on the Rubi. Four of the tires have approximately 1,500 miles on them. The spare has zero miles. All have 15/32" of tread depth (brand-new). Comes mounted on the stock 17x7.5 alloy wheels. TPMS sensors are not included. Wheels and tires are all in perfect condition. $SOLD takes them all. Located in Brea / Fullerton / Placentia area (SoCal), here is a google map to the approximate pick-up location.

BFGKO2-04.jpg

BFGKO2-05.jpg

BFGKO2-03.jpg

-Erik
Sponsored

Last edited:

Grant

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 (Ordered) JLUR, Punkin’, 3.6 Auto,
Tires & wheels are still available.
I was in your same situation trying to sell just the tires off my ‘19 JLUR. 230 miles on them, and nobody would touch them at $500. This amazed me, as I would have been so grateful for the opportunity— especially when I was younger. Ended up selling them for — I can’t even say it, to a used tire shop, as I just wanted them gone and enjoyed by someone instead of sitting in my garage.

Sponsored

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
I'm very interested and live in orange county....

But, I'm in a similar situation with another complete set of rims/tires from another vehicle sitting unsold taking up space in my garage.

OP
OP
ivorykid

ivorykid

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I'm very interested and live in orange county....

But, I'm in a similar situation with another complete set of rims/tires from another vehicle sitting unsold taking up space in my garage.
I hear you! Let me know if things change... or if you just want to rest them up against your Wrangler to see how awesome they will look on it

sacourtney07

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
I think most people are just looking for tires at this point (including me). Having to pull them off, reinstall TPMS, and sell the wheels to someone else sounds like a pain.

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
I think most people are just looking for tires at this point (including me). Having to pull them off, reinstall TPMS, and sell the wheels to someone else sounds like a pain.
Great point. However, if the tpms was already installed it would be much more tempting to use them as is.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ivorykid

ivorykid

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Y'all are making some great points. I'm wondering if I should get these TPMS sensors and install them to sweeten the deal? Or perhaps I should just dismount the tires and sell the wheels and tires separately? Let me know if you are interested in any of these options.

In any case, they are still available as of today. Sunday bump!

JL_Alex225

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
If you happen to split up the set, I am interested in the (5) tires. I'm located in Whittier (Brea and Fullerton is basically my backyard).