SoCal lease - what should I expect?

Blackjeep

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a jeep
I’m ready to lease a JLUR. I definitely have to lease to keep the payment down to be able to qualify for mortgage early next year.

What should I expect for pricing in the area? Can I get 6% off MSRP and not get inflated money factor?

I saw the October residual for 36 months is 65% for 10k miles and. 64% for 12k/year. Anybody have the actual Chrysler money factor on Unlimited Rubicon for October?

The last money factor I saw was from a few months ago which was about .00209 (~5% interest).

I’m in San Diego so if anybody has a good dealer recommendation and salesperson I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Sponsored

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
I’m ready to lease a JLUR. I definitely have to lease to keep the payment down to be able to qualify for mortgage early next year.

What should I expect for pricing in the area? Can I get 6% off MSRP and not get inflated money factor?

I saw the October residual for 36 months is 65% for 10k miles and. 64% for 12k/year. Anybody have the actual Chrysler money factor on Unlimited Rubicon for October?

The last money factor I saw was from a few months ago which was about .00209 (~5% interest).

I’m in San Diego so if anybody has a good dealer recommendation and salesperson I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
I recommend Oprah Blythe , at Powell's Jeep in Escondido . She offered me a smokin' deal , but I decided to keep my JK .