SoCal/AZ/NV JL Buyers!

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
Anyone had any updates from Antonio or Marianna? I've emailed Marianna twice and she's never responded. My Jeep is stuck in a storage yard in Marion with no movement in sight!

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Anyone had any updates from Antonio or Marianna? I've emailed Marianna twice and she's never responded. My Jeep is stuck in a storage yard in Marion with no movement in sight!
You should text her, I'd always text her if I had a question, she always replied promptly.

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Mine has been in Marion for 22 days now.

It did go "Stage Delivery" on 3/23. Still hasn't moved though.

Let me know if you hear anything!

CJTJJK-JLNOW

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR ^2
I’ve only been dealing with Antonio since I put deposits down. I hear from him on replies to my questions although not a whole lot of detail.

Sponsored

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Heard from Antonio this evening via email on an inquiry I sent to Mariana. If anyone is wondering. Base Rubicon with Premium Soft Top: $38,945 + taxes + fees. This is also with military and treadlightly.

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Did you have to smog it?
AAA and over the phone DMV said you had to, they also told me I needed proof of insurance, my paper work (contract) a letter that the dealer sent me, the dealer also has to send paper work to the dmv you would be going to, you also have to wait til the dmv receives said paper work from the dealer. I had to pay for the taxes and registration with a debit card, they dont take credit cards. I got my registration and license plates that day

CJTJJK-JLNOW

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR ^2
AAA and over the phone DMV said you had to, they also told me I needed proof of insurance, my paper work (contract) a letter that the dealer sent me, the dealer also has to send paper work to the dmv you would be going to, you also have to wait til the dmv receives said paper work from the dealer. I had to pay for the taxes and registration with a debit card, they dont take credit cards. I got my registration and license plates that day
Were you able to smog it anywhere? Or test only locations?

Also it seems there is a gap between driving off with the Jeep and actually setting foot in the DMV it seems? I had been preparing myself to be at DMV the next day or so. How long did the dealers paperwork to DMV take? And did you hear from the dealer the paperwork was sent or some other way? - sorry I’m a planner and want to hit the DMV just once if possible. (Sorry I’m excited and my date is coming up soon!)

Sponsored

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Were you able to smog it anywhere? Or test only locations?

Also it seems there is a gap between driving off with the Jeep and actually setting foot in the DMV it seems? I had been preparing myself to be at DMV the next day or so. How long did the dealers paperwork to DMV take? And did you hear from the dealer the paperwork was sent or some other way? - sorry I’m a planner and want to hit the DMV just once if possible. (Sorry I’m excited and my date is coming up soon!)

Yes I went to my local smog station, it was a test only one too. I asked marianna to send the paper work to my local dmv and she said "It will be sent to your DMV once your deal is funded. Usually takes a week give or take." She new when the paper work would be there. I also got a letter from the dealer saying that the paperwork should be at the dmv and to go there as soon as I got the chance

CJTJJK-JLNOW

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR ^2
Yes I went to my local smog station, it was a test only one too. I asked marianna to send the paper work to my local dmv and she said "It will be sent to your DMV once your deal is funded. Usually takes a week give or take." She new when the paper work would be there. I also got a letter from the dealer saying that the paperwork should be at the dmv and to go there as soon as I got the chance
Perfect thank you! Gives me a little extra time to make sure I’m good on the big hit at the DMV. Lol

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
You gotta love the bullshit $500 "doc fee", that easily kills 1% if not more off the deal.

It's all a game. Dealerships are deceitful. Therefor they are evil.

Equinox

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
For you guys ordering from Dennis Dillon, how do they handle the tax and registration fees? Did you roll those costs into your loan and the dealership sent the tax directly to the California DMV? Or did you handle these costs directly when you go to register the vehicle in California?
Sponsored