Sponsored

SoCal/AZ/NV JL Buyers!

Jl_rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I posted a recommended dealer in a few ordering threads but thought I’d do a dedicated one for SoCal/AZ/NV area buyers to make things easier.

I saw all the great under invoice deals in the Midwest and east coast and couldn’t seem to find anything in my area after emailing over 40+ dealerships. Finally found a dealer in Las Vegas to match.

Ordered my JLUR from Jim Marsh CDJR in Las Vegas! They matched the Dennis Dillon offer I had and also said they’d add Tread Lighlty on top of it (30 days hasn’t passed for my membership code yet). Add $500 if using your own financing.

Contact Marianna [email protected]
She gave me the green light to pass along the info on the forum! Tell her Gavin from California sent you over and she’ll give you their best price. I’m not affiliated with them at all. Buying from CA actually.

$428.25 doc./processing fees
I attached my build
MSRP $54,865
Invoice $51,466.
Their price with financing $47,655.
Out the door with doc fee and $48,083.25. Sales tax not included because I’m out of state.
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

Gangreen

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 ZJ 5.9 & 18 JLUR
Thanks! I requested a quote. Interested to see what they can do.

OP
OP
Jl_rubicon

Jl_rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Keep me posted, want to make sure they are giving others the same deal like they said they would

Sponsored

LVTiffy

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubi
I live about 2 miles from Jim Marsh. Have you ordered your jeep from Marianna yet? Im going to e-mail her as well. Would be awesome if a close dealership could give that much of a discount below invoice. When I had my 2016 JK rubi built i went to Arizona for a 6% below invoice deal. Las Vegas is horrible for cars. I went by JIm Marsh this past weekend. They didnt have any JLs on site but the other jeep brands they had, had mark ups, by $1000-3000$. The jeep dealer across the street had a JL with a 4500$ mark up as well as other bogus dealer add-ons.

Gangreen

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 ZJ 5.9 & 18 JLUR
I live about 2 miles from Jim Marsh. Have you ordered your jeep from Marianna yet? Im going to e-mail her as well. Would be awesome if a close dealership could give that much of a discount below invoice. When I had my 2016 JK rubi built i went to Arizona for a 6% below invoice deal. Las Vegas is horrible for cars. I went by JIm Marsh this past weekend. They didnt have any JLs on site but the other jeep brands they had, had mark ups, by $1000-3000$. The jeep dealer across the street had a JL with a 4500$ mark up as well as other bogus dealer add-ons.
I pressed for the extra 2.5%, but they are stuck on %5 under. That is cash price, they'll take an additional $500 off with financing from them. Also, they want $1000 non-refundable deposit. I'm worried they aren't disclosing those other type of costs up front and sucker me into when i show up to take delivery. I'm leaning nor ordering there, but use their price for negotiating elsewhere.

LVTiffy

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubi
I pressed for the extra 2.5%, but they are stuck on %5 under. That is cash price, they'll take an additional $500 off with financing from them. Also, they want $1000 non-refundable deposit. I'm worried they aren't disclosing those other type of costs up front and sucker me into when i show up to take delivery. I'm leaning nor ordering there, but use their price for negotiating elsewhere.
Did you tell you have have or could purchase tread lightly for a further discount?

I just emailed her with my request. We will see what she says :]

ALEX-4LO

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2020 JLUR - Project JL's
I live a couple miles from Jim Marsh as well. I walked out of the dealership with 5% below invoice after hours of negotiating. They let me walk.

I don’t know how you got the total 7.5% plus a thread lightly on top of that??

I’m guessing they let you pass on the info and than after getting a bunch of inquiries they are no longer honoring what was proposed to you?

Maybe you should double check if they are going to be honoring that deal when your vehicle comes in...

OP
OP
Jl_rubicon

Jl_rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I locked in my price with no additional fees or dealer add ons. I think I got pretty lucky that they matched Dennis Dillon for me.

Maybe they can’t afford to sell all JLs for that so they’re sticking with 5%, which is an excellent deal for customers and seems to be the standard among all the other recommended dealers on here.

Sponsored

kholding

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I live in Vegas (well, Henderson). Haven't spoke to Jim Marsh yet but maybe I'll give it a try with a quote from Dennis Dillon first. Honestly, Dillon (Caldwell, ID) is only ~650 miles from here. Probably a $150 plane ticket and day drive home. Depends on what the difference would be and if it's worth it.

Thanks for posting this information.

travelboysteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Fusion, ProMaster Van, FR3 MH
Thanks for the heads up, I will be sending them a request for quote tomorrow.
I live in OC and am finding it hard to get a straight shooting dealer out here.
Looking at getting a 2dr rubi

OP
OP
Jl_rubicon

Jl_rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Thanks for the heads up, I will be sending them a request for quote tomorrow.
I live in OC and am finding it hard to get a straight shooting dealer out here.
Looking at getting a 2dr rubi
OC sucks for JL shopping! All OC Jeep dealers are in higher income areas so they will sell close to MSRP easily.

LVTiffy

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubi
I am still waiting to hear back from Jim Marsh as well as Dillions.. I did go by Jim Marsh and they had all there JL's at a 1500$ markup. But doesnt mean they cant work a deal on those or a built one.

LVTiffy

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubi
I live in Vegas (well, Henderson). Haven't spoke to Jim Marsh yet but maybe I'll give it a try with a quote from Dennis Dillon first. Honestly, Dillon (Caldwell, ID) is only ~650 miles from here. Probably a $150 plane ticket and day drive home. Depends on what the difference would be and if it's worth it.

Thanks for posting this information.
I asked the husband if $500-1000 is worth traveling up to Idaho. He said no it wouldn't be. But i am the one paying for the jeep lol. We would fly out there on SW points, and drive the Jeep back..The drive does look boring though lol
Sponsored