SoCal Antelope Valley New Here

ResqFE

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited
Hi all. Just picked up JL and checking in.

Hope to maybe do some trailin'

Ron
Sponsored

nota4re

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4-door Rubi
I assume your purchased from Hunter? What did you get? Great dealership. I'm waiting for mine to arrive.

Kaisertod

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR 2.0T
Hi all. Just picked up JL and checking in.

Hope to maybe do some trailin'

Ron
Hey Ron,

I haven't even ordered mine yet, but will be soon... I am down in Valencia, so not far from you at all. I have a ton of experience with my JK, but sold it when I started having kids. Now the itch is bringing me back... we're working to close on a new house, so that is why I am waiting on the JL. I am super excited though, excited to get back out Wheeling.

-Scott

nota4re

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4-door Rubi
I'm in Valencia as well. Get that house closed so you can fill up the garage with some new toys! Hunter has been great to deal with and definitely a cut above the others that I have tried to work with.

Kaisertod

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR 2.0T
I'm in Valencia as well. Get that house closed so you can fill up the garage with some new toys! Hunter has been great to deal with and definitely a cut above the others that I have tried to work with.
Good to know! Also good to know there will be people around here to Wheel with ;) We may have to start our own SCV group.. lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
ResqFE

ResqFE

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited
Yep, got it from Hunter. Definately up for hitting the trails. I fly drones and am always looking for cool places to get pictures.

Kaisertod

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR 2.0T
Yep, got it from Hunter. Definately up for hitting the trails. I fly drones and am always looking for cool places to get pictures.
Sweet, well I am sure there will be plenty of killer stuff for drone footage too! Looking forward to hitting some dirt in the near future.
Sponsored