Sponsored

So what JL Wrangler aftermarket parts & products do you want to see first?

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1987 Jeep Comanche
Occupation
Manufacturer
Not only from us, but from everyone.

We'd love to see a 2-3" lift engineered for the new wheelbase/weight pretty quickly so we can run 37's. I'm sure that we can piece together longer springs and shocks quickly, but it's nice to have proper valving/spring rates. Also not 100% sure what the ring and pinion options are going to be in the aftermarket, but some 4.88s right out of the gate would be awesome.

We'll probably have front bumpers done very quickly, but the rear will take a little longer as we work around parking sensors and collision avoidance sensors if they are part the OEM bumper. It also looks like the tow package comes with a 7 way plug, so we will have to make provisions.
Sponsored

ModdedJK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modded JK
Clubs

As soon as you get yours please let us know if the JK front bumper is a direct bolt on the JL. Do you guys build half doors? No sign of those yet from Jeep so would like to see those.

Lift kit is most people's first mod so I'm sure we'll see lots of manufacturers come out with those. Question is if it's just thrown together springs and shocks or properly valved shocks and spring rates specific for the JL. The latter will probably take longer but I'm willing to wait for that.

Bullring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
I'd like to see some options out there for the fenders/LED strip which I'm sure will be a popular mod. I personally don't have a big issue with it but would like to see different options if I want to change up the stock fenders.

theplankeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
The stock rear bumper has to go...I definitely need that ASAP. I will be interested in your rock rails, but can make due with the Rubicons for a while.

whatroads

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 QC 4x4, 2012 Wangler
Rock Rails that will accept a Hi-lift jack without damage to the JL body. Second, Good thick skid plates

Sponsored

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1987 Jeep Comanche
Occupation
Manufacturer
Our Classic style direct bolt-on sliders will be relatively straightforward to engineer for the JL. They can certainly take a ton more beating than the current factory Rubi rails, which is nice. The Crusader body mounts with the build in jack points and lights will take some more time to design.

Sponsored

Merica!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully JLU
Occupation
Future breaker of JL Wrangler parts!
1 ton axles

DanW

First Name
Dan