JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
Jeep® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
Not a problem, thank you for the response. I’ll still keep y’all in mind though, spent a full day topless and a shade would’ve been nice.

Do y’all happen to, or know a way to, extend the shade towards the back? Is that a thing? My dog sits in the very back, maybe I need to just man up and let him have the back seat or lay down the seats lol.
We don’t extend any further down the back. If someone has a soft top, it causes issues with the straps. Sorry!

I haven’t seen anything like it for the JL yet...
Sponsored

RockinMarine

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL, Firecracker Red
Occupation
Retired Marine/ Techician for Disney
@JTopsUSA I read a previous post about beimg able to put graphics. Are these single color ? Or can they be done in multiple colors ? I am interested in putting a large Marine Corps logo ie. EGA.
images.jpeg

Abilene

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport, 2016 JK Sahara, 2018 JL Rubicon
@JTopsUSA I read a previous post about beimg able to put graphics. Are these single color ? Or can they be done in multiple colors ? I am interested in putting a large Marine Corps logo ie. EGA.
images.jpeg
Yes please contact Jimmy in our graphics department. His email is [email protected]
We can do anything on any color mesh!

55551E37-642F-46BE-8A8C-C2BD66F52C10.jpeg

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
E411E5B9-3520-4E22-892B-0AA876975E73.jpeg
@RockinMarine, we can do the Marine EGA, there is just a license agreement you need to sign and provide a copy of your ID. We can only print the Marine images to active or former members.

We can do multiple color images. I’ve tried to attach one of our previous EGA images, but I’m not sure it worked on my iPad.

As Mike said, send an email to our graphics department and they will get us set up! [email protected]

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yes please contact Jimmy in our graphics department. His email is [email protected]
We can do anything on any color mesh!

55551E37-642F-46BE-8A8C-C2BD66F52C10.jpeg
We can do any unique or royalty free images. We cannot print any trademarked or copyrighted images: no college or professional sports teams, comic book characters, TV/movie characters, etc. if you can find the image you want on shutterstock.com, we can print it!

Sponsored

GhostlyRides

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Sales Consultant
Hello All! I just wanted to provide more feedback on the new and improved ship ready version of the JL shade. As you can see in the pictures below Mike completely fixed the strap issue by adding TRi-Glides to hold back excess strap. Not only does this make it easier to use but also gets rid of the strap face smacking that was going on before. He also moved back the third strap to fit soft tops as well.

My wife and son took a short trip this weekend and went to a wildlife center where we drove through and had the top off for roughly two hours, when we pulled back the front half of the shade top you could immediately feel how much hotter the experience is without JtopsUSA shade protecting you from the sun. Overall loved the experience with this top so far, craftsman and customer service is above all else.

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

RockinMarine

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL, Firecracker Red
Occupation
Retired Marine/ Techician for Disney
@JTopsUSA . Thanks for all the follow-up. Im not entirely sure if I want the EGA or another logo. But if I decide to do the EGA, I do know about the release forms. Only issue is, your asking for a copy of my ID. Which I cannot copy due to Federal law. But I can provide a copy of service to show branch of service affiliation.
Once I decide which logo or graphic I want to go with, Ill be sure to reach out to the graphics dept. Im excited to get something done.

epsho

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2DR Wrangler JL. MTX
I'm curious is you have an estimated time before you release the 2-Door version of this? Weeks, months, 2020?

GhostlyRides

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Sales Consultant
I'm curious is you have an estimated time before you release the 2-Door version of this? Weeks, months, 2020?
Mike simply needs to get his hands on a 2 door and from there he is very diligent and efficient. Just depends on when he can finally get his hands on a 2 door which are just now barely trickling in to the market.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
@JTopsUSA . Thanks for all the follow-up. Im not entirely sure if I want the EGA or another logo. But if I decide to do the EGA, I do know about the release forms. Only issue is, your asking for a copy of my ID. Which I cannot copy due to Federal law. But I can provide a copy of service to show branch of service affiliation.
Once I decide which logo or graphic I want to go with, Ill be sure to reach out to the graphics dept. Im excited to get something done.
Sorry, the designer has the form and knows what document you need to send a copy of. That's out of my wheelhouse. I just misspoke. Please accept my apologies!

The graphics guy is REALLY good! He's done some amazing stuff!

Sponsored

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mike simply needs to get his hands on a 2 door and from there he is very diligent and efficient. Just depends on when he can finally get his hands on a 2 door which are just now barely trickling in to the market.
And unfortunately, the local dealership we work with STILL doesn't have any other orders even In Transit yet!!! Gotta love FCA! :angry:

Trust me, we WANT to get it done, sooner than later!

Thanks, guys! :)

RichieRugs

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S
This is Mike from JTops, how much is it worth to protect your new investment? We build a high quality product that will protect you and your Jeep. Think of it as spending $100 on each
Mike, is there a discount code for members of the forum? Hoping to pull the trigger today.

GhostlyRides

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Sales Consultant
Mike, is there a discount code for members of the forum? Hoping to pull the trigger today.
Discount code for forum members is JL15.

malencar

First Name
Mauro Alencar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon - Granite Crystal Metallic
@JTopsUSA Mike, I ordered (Titanium) on May 6th, could you give me an estimate of when I should expect it to be shipped?

Thanks in Advance

Mauro

Schliky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Do I understand this correctly? The magnets are actually connecting to the wind shield? Or are they getting the static frame around it?

The reason I ask is, will it stay connected if I were to fold the wind shield down while out on a trail? I dont expect to do it often but I know it will happen a few times for the novelty if nothing else !
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.