JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
Jeep® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
Hey everybody!

Thanks for having us! This is our first forum sponsorship, and we couldn’t think of a better place to start than at JLWranglerForum with our brand NEW JL Safari Shade Top!

For those of you who don’t know us, we are JTopsUSA.com. We are now located in Abilene, Texas, after finalizing our move of manufacturing and our headquarters (and home!) from Dallas at the beginning of the year. We debuted our products at Jeep Beach 2015 in Daytona, Florida, but we’d been selling online for several months before that.

As Jeep owners and enthusiasts, we set out to create the most advanced designed soft accessories for use on our own Jeeps and for the Jeep community. Our Jeep Wrangler products designs and quality exceeds any other products in their category. We engineered every element, including the integrated header on our tops, the perimeter heavy duty webbing and binding, the location and fit of our selected attachment methods. What sounded simple, took experimenting for months on end. Even the slightest change in a seam location had an effect on performance. We strive to make the best Jeep products on the market, so we design and manufacture our products right here in the great state of Texas, creating good jobs for Americans. Because we believe in American manufacturing, we are proud to say that all of our products come with a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects for as long as you own it! :flag:

Our goals are simple: build a product that will leave a lasting, positive impression and will stand up to the punishments of the environment.

Fast forward through over three years of TJ and JK sales and we are now ready to unveil our newest product, the JL Safari Shade Top!

Our biggest design coup is there is no need to lower the windshield of your brand new JL to install our shade! We have always taken a unique approach to our designs and functions. We built it to attach to the windshield using Neodymium magnets and a rubber lip that fits into the gap between the frame and the windshield. Simply slide the front edge into the gap to install and then pull it out and fold back to reinstall your top! It can be left on under the hard or soft top. It also has a port that is protected by a clear vinyl pad in the center to access the rear latches.

The design and attachments have been tested repeatedly over the last few months up to 90 MPH (we didn’t say 90 MPH out loud, did we? :giggle:). We offer full edge to edge coverage, leaving no gaps for the sun to shine through to burn you. Our mesh is contoured to the roll cage of the JL, not just a generic rectangle that you’re left to try and cover all the openings with but never seems to quite make...

Our JL Safari Shade Top will begin shipping May 1st. Preorders are open now and orders will be filled in the order in which they were received. During this introductory period, we are offering a special coupon code for members of JLWranglerForum which is JL15. We’ve also been able to resize our aluminum header bar on the JL, which means we can make our shipping box smaller. What that means for customers is that we’ve been able to reduce our shipping cost to a flat $10 shipping charge for a new JL Safari Shade Top.

If you have any questions or need any additional information, please feel free to send us an email to [email protected] or call us at (469) 532-0808 for the fastest response. You can also send us a PM here on the forum or post your questions in our section.

I will attach some additional photos in the next few messages, so you can see some more detailed images.

Thank you very much! We look forward to getting to know everyone here!

--Kate and all the rest of the JTopsUSA crew

IMG_1326.JPG
Sponsored

Sponsored

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the forums! I never realized y’all were from Texas! Sad to see y’all leave Dallas but I know Abiline is a great city on the verge of growth as well.

This might be a odd question but can you leave the shade on underneath the hard top and fold it back so it doesn’t cover the front seat? Or would you just recommend taking it off until the hard top comes off?

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Welcome to the forums! I never realized y’all were from Texas! Sad to see y’all leave Dallas but I know Abiline is a great city on the verge of growth as well.

This might be a odd question but can you leave the shade on underneath the hard top and fold it back so it doesn’t cover the front seat? Or would you just recommend taking it off until the hard top comes off?
Thanks for the kind welcome! We lived/manufactured in Dallas for many years, but when we needed to expand our manufacturing capabilities, Abilene was just the right choice. We looked for places in Dallas, but none could handle our quantity with the quality we demanded. We are still learning about Abilene but it's been great so far!

We recommend folding our JK tops in half to keep them on under your hard/soft tops. It is the same with the JL, if you choose to. Just fold it back to the strap closest to the rear of the sound bar and make sure that strap is retightened if it loosens when folded. You might also reattach the straps from the front around the roll cage in the back, to help keep it in place, but it wouldn't need to be tightened down as tight as when you're running with the top off.

Hope that helps! Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Abilene

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport, 2016 JK Sahara, 2018 JL Rubicon

Thanks for the question! It's you preference. On the JK just fold it back to the speaker bar and leave it on. On The new JL you have multiple options. Just flip up the magnetic strip and leave it on. Flip the strip up and fold it back to the speaker bar or just take it off. You can configure it any way you want...Mike

Sponsored

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the question! It's you preference. On the JK just fold it back to the speaker bar and leave it on. On The new JL you have multiple options. Just flip up the magnetic strip and leave it on. Flip the strip up and fold it back to the speaker bar or just take it off. You can configure it any way you want...Mike
Nice! I just checked the coupon code and it says it doesn’t apply to the Flag Graphic design. I’m looking into getting the Wavy Texas Flag.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Nice! I just checked the coupon code and it says it doesn’t apply to the Flag Graphic design. I’m looking into getting the Wavy Texas Flag.
Thanks for letting me know, Luke! I've fixed it now and you can now use for Flags!

Sorry for the confusion!

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara; 2001 Harley FatBoy; 2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL (Ordered)
Occupation
Retired @ 55
We debuted our products at Jeep Beach 2015 in Daytona, Florida, but we’d been selling online for several months before that.
Are you going to have a booth at Jeep Beach 2018 in Daytona, Florida, this coming week?

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Are you going to have a booth at Jeep Beach 2018 in Daytona, Florida, this coming week?
Unfortunately, we won't be. With moving to Abilene and our JLU R&D we just couldn't make it this year.

Skye

First Name
Skye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Nuclear FSE
Just placed an order for one in Titanium! Always happy to support Texas Businesses.

What other products to you have in the works for the JL?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.