Sponsored

So Cal Meet This Friday In Long Beach ???

KHR Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Wrangler
Does anybody from here attend this hang out? I’m wondering if this is still happening this Friday? Thanks!

C837C040-91D1-4026-892D-58CFEDB6EB36.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP

KHR Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Wrangler
Well. We are going to be headed out to Long Beach this Friday evening and then to Rebel off-road in Laguna Beach Saturday morning for the toys for tots Drive…..

OllieChristopher

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC 2WD Sierra, 4.3, NV3500, 3:73/TruTrac
Off topic a bit here. How do you like rebel Off Road. They have a shop here local in Santa Ana that looks to be very well equipped for Jeep modifications. Are the prices reasonable and install services decent?

OP
OP

KHR Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Wrangler
Off topic a bit here. How do you like rebel Off Road. They have a shop here local in Santa Ana that looks to be very well equipped for Jeep modifications. Are the prices reasonable and install services decent?
……… I have only talked to them about installs in the past and they “seem” to be on the higher end of quality and prices. I have been to the shop a few times over the years for their get together‘s like this Saturday’s. Go to their media page and you will see the details for this Saturday, it’s a good cause.

Last edited:

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
I like their products, but have read too many stories of things falling off after being installed by them, for this reason I wouldn't let them work on my Jeep (Not that I really let anyone else work on my Jeep anyway).

Sponsored

OP
OP

KHR Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Wrangler
I have been installing my own lifts for about 40+ years. I would trust no one at all 100% to tighten every nut and bolt on a lift install. If I had to have somebody install a lift I would check every single nut and bolt that they touched…… for and from every installer out there.

engineXI

First Name
jank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rubicon
Rebel Offroad is in Laguna Hills and Outlaw Offroad is in Santa Ana...those are 2 different businesses

OP
OP

KHR Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Wrangler
This Long Beach “”Last Friday of the month””hanging out is really fun and I’ve only been to one October outing but there was probably about 60 jeeps there. 100% definitely worth going to. People over 60 miles away were attending.
Sponsored