Sponsored

Snow Stories .... How has your JL beasted through some of the white stuff??

Odyssey USA

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
I’m really looking forward to hearing some snow feedback on the MT Baja Boss AT.

YenBoon

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
We had almost 40" of snowfall in NYC this winter and my Jeep didn't blink an eye.

I was on stock Bridgestone Dueler ATs

CaJLMetalHead

First Name
CAJLMetalHead
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Here is a fun snow story... one time I had the brilliant idea to drive topless / no doors to a ski resort in Tahoe for the weekend and got caught in a blizzard... I woke up to my rig covered in 3 feet of snow... the dashboard and seats covered... I only removed enough snow to be able to drive..

Jeep Wrangler JL Snow Stories .... How has your JL beasted through some of the white stuff?? 1624345034111

BTW... here is me driving over the pass .... I had a blast!!

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Here is a fun snow story... one time I had the brilliant idea to drive topless / no doors to a ski resort in Tahoe for the weekend and got caught in a blizzard... I woke up to my rig covered in 3 feet of snow... the dashboard and seats covered... I only removed enough snow to be able to drive..

Jeep Wrangler JL Snow Stories .... How has your JL beasted through some of the white stuff?? 1624345034111

frickin awesome. Drop the windshield next time.

Sponsored

Deleted member 59098

Jeep Wrangler JL Snow Stories .... How has your JL beasted through some of the white stuff?? 01D1A315-EBC7-4874-B48A-2685F1B3ACC5

It’s pretty much a drought year, but got to enjoy a little snow this year.

Deleted member 59098

Jeep Wrangler JL Snow Stories .... How has your JL beasted through some of the white stuff?? 01D1A315-EBC7-4874-B48A-2685F1B3ACC5

Wow. That’s borderline not really a safe situation in the Sierra. I’ve been stuck for 8 hours in avalanche controls before a few times. Definitely could not imagine waiting in a blizzard with the top off.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Wow. That’s borderline not really a safe situation in the Sierra. I’ve been stuck for 8 hours in avalanche controls before a few times. Definitely could not imagine waiting in a blizzard with the top off.
heck the heater should work... does it have heated seats and a heated steering wheel?

Sponsored

CaJLMetalHead

First Name
CAJLMetalHead
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
heck the heater should work... does it have heated seats and a heated steering wheel?
LOL nop... I left my Jeep parked at the resort, then my friends and I got stuck in a SUV overnight in 70 MPH winds while trying to get to the hotel ... it was quite cold and miserable night .. but the drive back home carrying all that snow on the Jeep was hilarious... !!

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
As a Michigander, the word snow is insulting in June. If we are lucky, we may see 2 months of real summer weather in this state.

It's June, and we talkin' bout snow? Snow? Not summer time fun, but snow? What we talkin' bout? It's June, sunshine, swimming pools, beaches...and we talkin' about snow?

OP
OP
thegame81

thegame81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xtreme Recon 392
Clubs

As a Michigander, the word snow is insulting in June. If we are lucky, we may see 2 months of real summer weather in this state.

It's June, and we talkin' bout snow? Snow? Not summer time fun, but snow? What we talkin' bout? It's June, sunshine, swimming pools, beaches...and we talkin' about snow?
Yes : )

JollieOllie

First Name
Ollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase
Great thread!
So what does everybody run for tires in the winter. Not worried about the extreme 2 or 3 foot off-roading but daily commuting in the snow. Are the KO2s sufficient or will I need to get dedicated winter tires. If so, which ones?
Can't wait t drive in the snow! (I just don't want some guy in a minivan drive past me as I'm stuck in the snow with my KO2s;)).
Sponsored