Sponsored

Snow Stories .... How has your JL beasted through some of the white stuff??

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
To the Original Poster...Bravo!!! Great backstory...chuckled a few times out loud! and to all the rest who contributed...Thank you for a good read and great pics! and of course Wibornz vid ...No better Fun with your clothes on!

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
Snow..... I have to travel to get snow, very occasionally do we see it within a couple of hours of Sydney (Australia), this is the most I've ever driven in, and that was in the ski fields getting off of the mountain carpark ;)

Jeep Wrangler JL Snow Stories .... How has your JL beasted through some of the white stuff?? IMG_5944.JPG

Sponsored

Kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Nothing quite as dramatic as that for sure. I just get on the road, floor it and slam the brakes to see how the roads are, and go accordingly from there.
I always like to add a bit of sharp wheel turn to see how the conditions are once you start going sideways. Whenever I've lost traction I've ended up going at least a little sideways.

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
Well, no awesome stories here. But, I have always had a 4x4 for hunting & fishing. But, the last almost 30 years of emergency services, I had to be able to get to work no matter what. I have driven the snot out of my old 1990 Toyota 4x4, but I have to say that driving through the snow, or any bad weather, is a lot more fun in my 2020 JLUR, & more comfortable.

But, here in the south, don't always get much snow, then snowpocalypse happened back in February. The local Jeep club (Midsouth Jeeps) was giving rides to & from work to essential & emergency workers. They did an awesome job, I wish I could have helped. But, alas I had to go to work myself. I did help my neighbor get his squad car up to the main road, so he could protect & serve. Snow is fun, but so is the mud, which we have plenty of that!

Probably a once in every 2-3 decades picture.

Jeep Wrangler JL Snow Stories .... How has your JL beasted through some of the white stuff?? IMG_6654

Sponsored

JLUCQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
Jeep Wrangler JL Snow Stories .... How has your JL beasted through some of the white stuff?? B76E7924-56AD-4885-9948-B9D1DCBF54EC

Haven’t had a bad winter with snow here in MA in a few years now. This past winter was the first I had my JLU. Had a 13 then an 18 Raptor before this. No issues even with the bigger/wider 37s.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
When I saw "How has your JL beasted through some of the white stuff", I thought it was finally socially acceptable to get Pixel Decals to make my "Cocainemobile" hood decal in Rubicon font. But alas....
Hahahahaha! That made me think of this...
Jeep Wrangler JL Snow Stories .... How has your JL beasted through some of the white stuff?? FB_IMG_1613522011857