Sponsored

Snow chains recommendations for Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35x12.50R17 ?

Steve949

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Does anyone have a recommendation for snow chains for my Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35x12.50R17?
Sponsored

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time

Oncorhynchus

First Name
Moishe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Sting Gray 3.6L
When I bought my vehicle, the dealer made me sign a document indicating that I understood that the use of chain-based traction aids would void my warranty and that cable-based tire "chains" are the only option. Since I don't live in snow country and only need temporary use of snow chains, I am going to order a set of Autosocks and see how they fare on my TOYO 35 x 12.5 R17 MTs. I have a pair of cable chains for my SUV and they are always a pain to put on, take off, and they take up quite a bit of cargo space stuffed into a plastic tub that is occupied mostly with air.

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
When I bought my vehicle, the dealer made me sign a document indicating that I understood that the use of chain-based traction aids would void my warranty and that cable-based tire "chains" are the only option. Since I don't live in snow country and only need temporary use of snow chains, I am going to order a set of Autosocks and see how they fare on my TOYO 35 x 12.5 R17 MTs. I have a pair of cable chains for my SUV and they are always a pain to put on, take off, and they take up quite a bit of cargo space stuffed into a plastic tub that is occupied mostly with air.
Did you go with Autosocks? How are they? I need something for my 38s aside from a set of snow wheels.