Snorkels for the EcoDiesel

If you have an EcoDiesel Wrangler, would you like to see snorkel systems available for it?

• Total voters

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel, 2016 Mercedes C450 AMG, 2014 Mercedes ML-350 Blutec, 2005 Heritage Softail
Occupation
IT Manager
Any news on this? Finally got my diesel now I'm ready for a snorkel :clap:
Can't find one for the ecodiesel yet. I would be shocked if there is 500 Ecodiesels being built this year. So I am not sure how motivated the manufacturers are jumping to developing a produce as of yet. They may be waiting until the diesel comes out for the Gladiator before they put a lot of effort into the after market of something that requires a new design. That is my guess.

Advertisement

JLURD

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Can't find one for the ecodiesel yet. I would be shocked if there is 500 Ecodiesels being built this year. So I am not sure how motivated the manufacturers are jumping to developing a produce as of yet. They may be waiting until the diesel comes out for the Gladiator before they put a lot of effort into the after market of something that requires a new design. That is my guess.
Yea I was hoping for this year with that rugged ridge cowl-integrated snorkel but they’re going to need to solve the issue with the plumbing obstructing the filler caps at the back of the driver-side engine bay and they have a tiny market as you say...with probably zero R&D access to a 3.0.

LowBama

First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver JL
Occupation
Engineer
Bumping this thread and also going on record as wanting the Rugged Ridge setup for my JLURD.

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
I might consider one but it would have to be engineered super well

Beowulf

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Honestly, I’d just be happy with a mopar unit.
AEV might do one, but I’ll be dead before it’s released.

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel, 2016 Mercedes C450 AMG, 2014 Mercedes ML-350 Blutec, 2005 Heritage Softail
Occupation
IT Manager
Honestly, I’d just be happy with a mopar unit.
AEV might do one, but I’ll be dead before it’s released.
If AEV does one it won't be available for at least 2 years. They can't get anything to market fast and sure don't do a great job in guessing release dates...one thing for sure...they will miss the first couple of they even give an estimate.

JLURD

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
If AEV does one it won't be available for at least 2 years. They can't get anything to market fast and sure don't do a great job in guessing release dates...one thing for sure...they will miss the first couple of they even give an estimate.
They can’t even get anything to market slow. Who brings the same bumpers to SEMA for three straight years without releasing them? Especially when the rear is the same steel and an almost identical design to the JK variant...

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
They can’t even get anything to market slow. Who brings the same bumpers to SEMA for three straight years without releasing them? Especially when the rear is the same steel and an almost identical design to the JK variant...
I know this one!!! Who is AEV! Lmao

Advertisement

Superchips Flashcal Programmer out for JL Wrangler

Advertisement