Sponsored

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
My 1993 YJ, 4 cylinder, 5 spd, last of the Leaf Springs, no Safety features other than a padded dash, no OBD2, minimal sensors and a repairable ECU, might be the Fall Back Option.
Sponsored

HushJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Jeep Wrangler JL SNEAKY: 2023 Wrangler grille previewed by 20th Anniversary Rubicon Concept?? sideXside

My very unscientific side by side comparison
I do NOT like the Renegade grill! It's great that some people like the Renegade and buy that vehicle, but the Wrangler needs to maintain it's own personality with ties to its unique history.

Please Jeep, do NOT make the Wrangler front end look more like a Renegade, I'm begging you!

Sponsored

Bayrat

First Name
DA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 392

LCW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(formerly '22 JLUR) '23 Bronco Badlands 2dr 2.7
One of the best features or most recognizable traits of the JL is its grille! Don’t F it up Stellantis!!!

Willing&Able

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Clubs

I do NOT like the Renegade grill! It's great that some people like the Renegade and buy that vehicle, but the Wrangler needs to maintain it's own personality with ties to its unique history.

Please Jeep, do NOT make the Wrangler front end look more like a Renegade, I'm begging you!
Ties to history? That would be a 9 slot grill!!!! I like it.

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Seems fitting to revive this. Here's hoping Thursday doesn't bring us a Renegade grill for the Wrangler.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Seems fitting to revive this. Here's hoping Thursday doesn't bring us a Renegade grill for the Wrangler.
It would make my new Jeep more expensive. It Would be changed before I took delivery.

Sponsored

GriffinMCG

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon 2-Door
Occupation
Architect
Hopefully they will receive the negative reviews and limit that grille to the 20th Anniversary Edition ONLY. Jeep, bring us something new and better for the long awaited Wrangler mid-cycle refresh!

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Hopefully they will receive the negative reviews and limit that grille to the 20th Anniversary Edition ONLY. Jeep, bring us something new and better for the long awaited Wrangler mid-cycle refresh!
I can only hope that you are right, but I have very little doubt that it will come to pass.

GriffinMCG

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon 2-Door
Occupation
Architect
I can only hope that you are right, but I have very little doubt that it will come to pass.
I've been holding out on a 2 door Rubicon purchase for a year now for the refresh. But if that's the case I may stick to the current model.

Excellent color on you Jeep. I'm set on Punk'n or Nacho.

Old Jeeper

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Port Charlotte, FL, Naples Fl, 17 Oaks Ranch, Tex
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLR-X 2023 JLR, 2021 JTR. 20 F 450 KR,
Occupation
US Army Infantry, IT Engineer
More cooling for twin turbo 3.0L Tornado??
I think you are bingo on this. Jeep got caught in a bind on the JT when they found out in the real world they can and did overheat so it jump to an improved airflow grill. I did same on my TJR when I supercharged it, so I took ou my headlight rings..helped for sure. My bet is Jeep is leaning forward in the saddle for a new _______ that will need more cooling.
Sponsored