SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club

Shortcakes87

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
For those of you who are still building out your JLU, this is one of my favorite mods, the Oracle Sidetrack LED lights. It lights up at night when you unlock the Jeep to illuminate the side and also is a turn signal which is a great safety tool for changing lanes. I don't know why it's not a standard feature on the Wranglers! I love it!

20211122_201304.jpg
OMG I love it and I want it.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Oracle probably has a Black Friday deal on it this week!!!
We have a pre-BFCM sale good through tomorrow (code EARLY10 for 10% off sitewide), and we will have a Black Friday-Cyber Monday sale starting Friday through Monday! :)

-Rachel

RabidBear

First Name
Rabid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Staff Software Engineer / DBA / SQL / ETL Developer
Nearly a year old and she still looks great..

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club IMG_4439

Sponsored

Irish Creig

First Name
Creig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Unlimited
YES!!!! 22's are now on the Jeep website and Snazzberry is back on as a color option!!!!! I'm considering selling my 21 Unlimited Sport S and ordering a 22 392 Extreme Recon!!! With the shortage of vehicles now I should get a damn good price for my 21 by selling it myself!!

OsoAlaskaJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Rubicon(waiting)
YES!!!! 22's are now on the Jeep website and Snazzberry is back on as a color option!!!!! I'm considering selling my 21 Unlimited Sport S and ordering a 22 392 Extreme Recon!!! With the shortage of vehicles now I should get a damn good price for my 21 by selling it myself!!
I mocked up a 2 year old Rubicon on NADA with specs comparable to my 22 on order. The used vehicle booked out higher than a new. Crazy.

Irish Creig

First Name
Creig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Unlimited
I mocked up a 2 year old Rubicon on NADA with specs comparable to my 22 on order. The used vehicle booked out higher than a new. Crazy.
Yeah, I've been hearing so much about how used vehicles and Wranglers are selling for so much money....probably due to the fact that it it's so hard to get a new vehicle now and takes so long. I am deeply curious about what I could get for my Wrangler and wondering what website or where it is best to advertise it for sale. I would never trade it in on a 22 JLU 392 Extreme Recon since the dealer would low ball me on the trade value and turn around and sell it for what I could sell it for or higher

Slaw32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 willy's sport
I ordered a 22 Willys unlimited firecracker red in November for my wife based on the jeep build site . Then last week I found out that snazzberry red is available as an option for 22 . The vin number was issued within days of ordering . I made a strong request , ok , demand , to the dealer to change to snazzberry even if I moved back in line . They said it wasn't possible . I then said I wasn't going to pay 50,000 plus for a new vehicle that wasn't the color I wanted . Someone at the dealership must be connected , I got a call yesterday the change has been made . Very happy to be joining this color club soon . I won't see it until April . That is ok as it will give me plenty of time to pile up some aftermarket goodies I will add to make it our own .

Sponsored

Bamabww

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys, Snazzberry.
Occupation
Retired and loving it.
to change to snazzberry even if I moved back in line . They said it wasn't possible . I then said I wasn't going to pay 50,000 plus for a new vehicle that wasn't the color I wanted . Someone at the dealership must be connected , I got a call yesterday the change has been made . Very happy to be joining this color club soon
Yeah, the Snazzberry is so pretty. I'm glad you got it changed, good for you. . I love mine.

Slaw32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 willy's sport
Yeah, the Snazzberry is so pretty. I'm glad you got it changed, good for you. . I love mine.
This color is very close to her 99 vette . Gm calls the color magnetic red metallic . I had noticed the snazzberry color available on the 20's and was disappointed it wasn't offered for the 21 and when I ordered her 22 I was not aware it is back . We like the color so much from her vette we had our golf cart painted to match . Can't wait to add a third to the stable . We love the color , it seems to change depending on the light and the angle you see it from .

Mfrec2000

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
I ordered a 22 Willys unlimited firecracker red in November for my wife based on the jeep build site . Then last week I found out that snazzberry red is available as an option for 22 . The vin number was issued within days of ordering . I made a strong request , ok , demand , to the dealer to change to snazzberry even if I moved back in line . They said it wasn't possible . I then said I wasn't going to pay 50,000 plus for a new vehicle that wasn't the color I wanted . Someone at the dealership must be connected , I got a call yesterday the change has been made . Very happy to be joining this color club soon . I won't see it until April . That is ok as it will give me plenty of time to pile up some aftermarket goodies I will add to make it our own .
That’s bull, we originally ordered a Sahara and then a week later changed our mind and decided we wanted a rubi. We went down and ordered the new one and they are just putting the Sahara on the lot when it comes in. Don’t let them tell you no.
Sponsored