SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club

Shortcakes87

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Yeah I had the same thing going on. The dealer estimated date was pretty accurate, only off by like a week. Near the end I went weeks without any updates from from JC so I had someone at the Jeep plant look into mine. Someone mislabeled my frame as a 4XE instead of diesel and it was just sitting there since they were waiting on 4XE parts. Luckily they realized the error and got it back on the line quick
They told me once it entered a certain stage that I wouldn’t get anymore updates. UGH I JUST WANT MY JEEP. Oh well back to the waiting game.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Sponsored

JeepGirl18

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4XE
Received my window sticker this morning. I never expected it to move so fast since so many have had long waits. Hopefully shipping goes smoothly and just as fast. I might actually be able to enjoy my SOT before all the snow gets here.

Dealer ETA is 10/22-11/2

Frank R.

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
At 180lbs he makes almost everything look small🤣 But he fits in the JL pretty good!

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 20210629_132706
Beautiful pup - looks alot like mine, but mine only tips the scales around 140. As you can see, mine also shares an affinity for Jeeps (she gets her affinity for going door-less from me).
Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club IMG_20210606_192317060
Sponsored