SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club

Snellville392

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 740e; 2022 XC40 recharge (2); 2021 XC90 recha
So Snazzberry has been removed from the Jeep configurator. Not sure if this is real, or a glitch. Without a September order guide, it’s hard to know.
dang, a bunch of colors disappeared for the 392 and Tuscadero was added :0

Snazzy71

First Name
Lee-Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry WILLYS JL 2 Door
So Snazzberry has been removed from the Jeep configurator. Not sure if this is real, or a glitch. Without a September order guide, it’s hard to know.
I had to go look and you are so right! If it stays that way that sure was a quick run of a beautiful color! Glad I ordered when I did !

Snellville392

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had to go look and you are so right! If it stays that way that sure was a quick run of a beautiful color! Glad I ordered when I did !
yes I had my build saved but it reloaded and now even using the build link snazzy is gone and it turns into blue

Sponsored

brennaman

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 WK 2014 JK, 2021 JLR snazzberry
Occupation
damn near retired
I am soooooo glad I ordered mine this year. I asked one dealer if they thought snazz would be available in 2022, and they said sure, it is so popular they will bring it back. I would be SOL if I would have taken their advice.

CTMopar

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 20 Cherokee Trail Hawk & 21 JL Willys
The price increase for the tow package is finally there also.

Snellville392

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gorilla glass too

Snellville392

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:( Holy wow, I am so sorry. That sucks.
no worries it was just there for me as motivation to be patient and wait. I got my order in on the 4th, this was positive patience reinforcement lol

Sponsored

Snellville392

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
Wow. And Granite is gone from the builder too, which is surprising with Billet already ousted. No more yellow or orange either with Hella Yella and Nacho both no-shows.

Such a limited selection is atypical though. Maybe just a brief transition phase with more colors to be announced soon for the 2022 line-up?

If Snazzberry isn’t offered again, I’ll feel really bad for all the Snazz fans who weren’t able to place their order in time. This color was a bit of a late bloomer as the online rendition was so far off the mark; once it started showing up in the wild it seemed to make a lot of converts.

Silver lining: we would all become unicorn owners overnight if that’s confirmed! :handsinair:

Snellville392

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow. And Granite is gone from the builder too, which is surprising with Billet already ousted. No more yellow or orange either with Hella Yella and Nacho both no-shows.

Such a limited selection is atypical though. Maybe just a brief transition phase with more colors to be announced soon for the 2022 line-up?

If Snazzberry isn’t offered again, I’ll feel really bad for all the Snazz fans who weren’t able to place their order in time. This color was a bit of a late bloomer as the online rendition was so far off the mark; once it started showing up in the wild it seemed to make a lot of converts.

Silver lining: we would all become unicorn owners overnight if that’s confirmed! :handsinair:
was it new for 2021 Alex? if so we will definitely be snazzycorns 🦄

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
Snazzberry looks different in every photo it seems. In some it seems bright nd sparkly and others it looks very dull and merlot colored. I'm getting a little nervous about having ordered it now. In person is it more of a maroon or more of a cherry?
Hey @JeepGirl18,

First I would give you the same advice @Devil6Dog gave me a few weeks ago when I was as nervous as you are, having ordered sight unseen: take a look at #Snazzberry on Instagram and you’ll see a lot more pics and a few videos - all are helpful, especially the videos. It could also be worth searching inventory in your area to see if any dealer has one in stock.

As for your question: is it maroon or cherry? The answer is “yes” and “yes”! The best way to describe it is to think of a glass of red wine. If you tried taking ten pictures from ten different angles you’d get ten different shades depending on lighting - anything from a very deep red to a light ruby red. But in real life even with all those nuances you would always know the wine is a dark red. Same with Snazzberry. Try not to get too caught up in pictures: they’re just snapshots, and even the best ones only capture a moment. They’re all true, and Snazzberry is the sum of all those shades, which is what makes it so great. But to be clear it’s undeniably a dark red. A lively dark red, but nowhere near as bright as a Firecracker or Tuscadero.

As others have said it’s a very changeable color, and personally I am enjoying that. On a sunny summer day when I’m in the mood for something bolder and brighter — it gets brighter and more metallic. And on a cloudy day when I’m in the mood for something a little less flashy - it gets darker and more matte. It’s really fun and makes you feel like your Jeep is always dressed for the occasion…

It’s a strong color and I’m getting a lot of compliments already. If you don’t like it once you see it in person I’m sure your dealer would be happy to get it off your hands and order you something else — but I hope you’ll love it as much as we love ours!!!

Here is some eye candy for you while you wait: :angel:

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 1632367823055

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 1632367854910

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 1632367875586
Sponsored