SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
new wheels and tires on mine. Just love how the paint just glows, even when its dirty it shines.

IMG_3196.JPG
That’s great to hear. Ordered a 2-door Snazzberry Rubicon on 6/19 without having seen one IRL and that’s one of my biggest question marks. IMO burgundy vehicles typically don't look great when they’re dusty or muddy, but Jeep seems to have a knack for strong colors… and Wranglers always look good with a layer of well-earned road dirt!

All the pics & videos I see seem to show clean and shiny new JLs. Hopefully we’ll soon start to see muddier off-road shots trickle in 🤗 or at least a few pollen-coated Snazzberries 😉 .
Sponsored

Devil6Dog

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Snazzleberry, 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee,
That’s great to hear. Ordered a 2-door Snazzberry Rubicon on 6/19 without having seen one IRL and that’s one of my biggest question marks. IMO burgundy vehicles typically don't look great when they’re dusty or muddy, but Jeep seems to have a knack for strong colors… and Wranglers always look good with a layer of well-earned road dirt!

All the pics & videos I see seem to show clean and shiny new JLs. Hopefully we’ll soon start to see muddier off-road shots trickle in 🤗 or at least a few pollen-coated Snazzberries 😉 .
It's hard to find mud here in Arizona, mostly rock climbing. But I'm going to do my damnedest to get it dirty as hell this weekend. The biggest problem is the paint is so spectacular that you want to wash it often

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
It's hard to find mud here in Arizona, mostly rock climbing. But I'm going to do my damnedest to get it dirty as hell this weekend. The biggest problem is the paint is so spectacular that you want to wash it often
Sounds like a fun weekend ahead. Thank you D6D! :like:

I’m not sure about the compulsion to wash… My two previous Jeeps were Sting Gray and Anvil Grey, so I got spoiled. Those greys are so low maintenance you can just let the occasional rain storm do all the work for you.

Devil6Dog

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Snazzleberry, 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee,
Sounds like a fun weekend ahead. Thank you D6D! :like:

I’m not sure about the compulsion to wash… My two previous Jeeps were Sting Gray and Anvil Grey, so I got spoiled. Those greys are so low maintenance you can just let the occasional rain storm do all the work for you.
we have HARD water here, it will destroy your paint if you let the 117 degree weather bake it on. For me it’s what I do with my jeep that matters, could care less what other people think

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
For me it’s what I do with my jeep that matters, could care less what other people think
Agreed! Exactly why I’d rather drive my Jeep than wax it :LOL:

In all seriousness, I can’t wait for my Snazzberry to be delivered (July/August) so I can finally admire one in person. Like many “Pearl” colors it didn’t appeal to me in the online build tool, but seeing awesome pics from you guys in this thread has made me love this color. It seems unique and intense without being flashy - a rare feat. And it is such a chameleon color, changing with light conditions, that you’ll probably never get bored with it.

Sponsored

Sponsored

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee, 2021 Sahara Altitude
This is probably gonna sound like a strange request, but… does anyone have pics of a muddy/dusty Snazzberry?

All the pictures I’ve seen are gorgeous but sparkling clean and brand new. For better or for worse, I’m not one of those people who buff their vehicles 3x/week, and I actually think a Jeep looks at its best after some quality time on dirt roads or off-road.
Thanks in advance! :jk:
Here's mine as dusty as it's been, so far. Not looking as bad as I expected it to be.
When I had my back turned, my 5 year old grand daughter even wrote her name in the dust on the door.

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 20210703_121838

Kins.jpg

Last edited:

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
Here's mine as dusty as it's been, so far. Not looking as bad as I expected it to be.

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club Kins
Thank you, Hogdreamer! :like:

You’re right, it doesn’t look bad at all. Burgundy gets bad press as a high maintenance color, but your JLU still looks terrific after a day on the trails. Thanks for sharing and have a great 4th of July!
Sponsored