First Name
Alexandra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
Project Manager
So lifted my snazzberry today and the dealer had miraculously gotten rid of all the water spots from going through the car wash without proper drying (jeez- these things look dirty quicker than any other color I’ve had!)

Thought I’d pass along the trick for those caught in the rain between washes, etc.

only available online but found it for $15 on Carolina Detail Supply.
Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 6B4F7A72-A3C2-49E0-B963-5AFBE2233349
Sponsored

PDelena

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered mine this week. Dealer says 4 to 6 weeks. Already have a VIN with status D. Now it's just a waiting game.

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club JeepOrder

Sponsored

King Nothing

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Fingers crossed! The wait is already killing me.
The wait is killing my wife as well. It came in so fast I hadn’t made arrangements to dispose of out current vehicle and install had to wait another couple weeks for the Tread Lightly discount to kick in. Probably going to be next weekend before we can pick it up

PDelena

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The wait is killing my wife as well. It came in so fast I hadn’t made arrangements to dispose of out current vehicle and install had to wait another couple weeks for the Tread Lightly discount to kick in. Probably going to be next weekend before we can pick it up
I'm trading in two cars (my summer convertible and my winter SUV). I got a quote from CarMax first on both. The dealer offered us 3K per vehicle less than CarMax. Sold the SUV to CarMax this weekend. I'd definitely recommend them. Super easy and a really good price.

Sponsored

King Nothing

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I'm trading in two cars (my summer convertible and my winter SUV). I got a quote from CarMax first on both. The dealer offered us 3K per vehicle less than CarMax. Sold the SUV to CarMax this weekend. I'd definitely recommend them. Super easy and a really good price.
We’re selling to Vroom. They were $4k over Carmax and Carvana. The process is a little longer and not as smooth but the $4k is buying lift, tires, steps, and headlights that my wife wants

PDelena

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
We’re selling to Vroom. They were $4k over Carmax and Carvana. The process is a little longer and not as smooth but the $4k is buying lift, tires, steps, and headlights that my wife wants
Thanks! I'll definitely compare Carmax and Vroom when my Jeep arrives and I'm ready to sell the convertible.

MissRuby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon
We compared prices among all three major players (Carmax, Carvana, and Vroom) and Carmax came out on top, with Carvana about 2k lower. As soon as we get the call that our Jeep is in, we'll be selling our old vehicle.

King Nothing

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
We compared prices among all three major players (Carmax, Carvana, and Vroom) and Carmax came out on top, with Carvana about 2k lower. As soon as we get the call that our Jeep is in, we'll be selling our old vehicle.
Man, I REALLY wish Carmax had been our best offer. We have a lot in town. In fact, if they had been within $500 of Vroom I would have gone with them just for convenience sake. Unfortunately they were at $29k and Vroom is at $33,235