SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club

Horsemover

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / 1997 TJ 4.0
To all the Snazzleberry Rubicon’s out there...any thoughts on a Factor 55 flatlink color? The Rubicon outline on the hood has an orangish color when clean (rare). Anyone try the orange flatlink?

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 1619233866497
Sponsored

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
To all the Snazzleberry Rubicon’s out there...any thoughts on a Factor 55 flatlink color? The Rubicon outline on the hood has an orangish color when clean (rare). Anyone try the orange flatlink?

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 1619233866497
Not my taste but go for it! I did something more to my liking.

CD5839BE-1FBA-4BD5-A134-ACA9D4115791.jpeg

Horsemover

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / 1997 TJ 4.0
Not my taste but go for it! I did something more to my liking.

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club CD5839BE-1FBA-4BD5-A134-ACA9D4115791
Great set up...super clean. I think I would have gone this route if I had that bumper. I found one on the lot with everything I wanted except the steel bumper so I pulled the trigger and went with a LOD.

I think the orange flatlink is a stretch but every now and then I think I can see it. Will probably stick with the tried and true and go black but curious if anyone tried it.

IcemanBW

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Ordered mine on 3/19. I did my order through a broker - so no direct communication with a dealer, and unsure when it'll be in. Understood through my broker, that the dealer from which he ordered noted lead time as around 10-12 weeks from order date. Regardless, already have the mods pouring in, and can't wait to get the call she's here at some point in the next month or two!
Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club CD5839BE-1FBA-4BD5-A134-ACA9D4115791
Just heard mine'll be here next week! Told the dealer not to do any dealer prep sans the necessary items they need to do to legally put it on the road. Having the detail, clear-bra & tint shop pick it up at the dealer and get it detailed, tinted & wrapped in clear bra before picking it up at their shop. Regardless, excited next week's the week!

amantel12

First Name
Alexandra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
Project Manager
Just heard mine'll be here next week! Told the dealer not to do any dealer prep sans the necessary items they need to do to legally put it on the road. Having the detail, clear-bra & tint shop pick it up at the dealer and get it detailed, tinted & wrapped in clear bra before picking it up at their shop. Regardless, excited next week's the week!
what is clear bra?

Sponsored

Snazzku

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
First time Jeep owner here. Howdy.

I’m probably going to really mess up everything I try to say in “Jeep talk” so forgive me 🤣.

Got a ‘21 JLUR ? In Snazzberry with the sky top. Needed something that would do most everything we want to play with turnkey, so I just clicked almost every option and looked for local inventory (with used being only $5k per year depreciated compared to new, and JL being a requirement for us...).

Most dealers were close but didn’t have the front trail camera which seemed fun - but one local dealer had 3! That were nearly identical. Black, Dark Grey, and Snazzberry. I asked them to take a big chunk of money off any of them - and I’d take it. Dealer only wanted to do it on Snazz because they had two of them so here we are! I’m in the Jeep club and the Snazzberry club at the same time!

Advice on what to spend money on for upgrades is welcome!

59904C4D-75CD-45A1-8C27-FB51A5338BF6.jpeg

BrierPatch

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU80, 15 WK2, 13 Silverado 1500. Had: 02 TJ
First time Jeep owner here. Howdy.

I’m probably going to really mess up everything I try to say in “Jeep talk” so forgive me 🤣.

Got a ‘21 JLUR ? In Snazzberry with the sky top. Needed something that would do most everything we want to play with turnkey, so I just clicked almost every option and looked for local inventory (with used being only $5k per year depreciated compared to new, and JL being a requirement for us...).

Most dealers were close but didn’t have the front trail camera which seemed fun - but one local dealer had 3! That were nearly identical. Black, Dark Grey, and Snazzberry. I asked them to take a big chunk of money off any of them - and I’d take it. Dealer only wanted to do it on Snazz because they had two of them so here we are! I’m in the Jeep club and the Snazzberry club at the same time!

Advice on what to spend money on for upgrades is welcome!

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 59904C4D-75CD-45A1-8C27-FB51A5338BF6
Congrats. I would get something to protect the rear fenders from the debris that the front wheels will throw back at them. I didn't even get mine home from dealer without getting some rock chips on front side of rear fender flares.

SnazberryPearl

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL 2021, Rubicon Recon JKU 2018
This Jeep, this color, convinced me to trade in my former beloved Hyperbolic Green JK Rubi. Now a proud owner of JL Snazzberry Rubi. She does show dirt though......bad.....still lover her. :)

amantel12

First Name
Alexandra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
Project Manager
It's clear film that protects any painted surface you put it on from rock chips, scratches, etc. Have had it on all my cars for the past 15 or so years, and wouldn't have any vehicle without it!
Will have to look into that. My past two wranglers have had quite a few paint chips from rocks. They attract them like bugs and windshield chips!

Sponsored

Shazenfaaz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Ok new to this site, but my 3rd Wrangler over the years ('93 and '11 two doors).
Bought my teenage son an '08 yellow JKU last month, then my father-in-law bought one, then I traded my F150.
So I landed on a 80th Anniversary Snazzberry (still getting used to that name).
Best riding Wrangler I've owned, and really like the 4 cyl turbo!! So funny how EVERYONE comments on this color!!
But the best part is sharing this experience with my boy... 😎

20210502_185933.jpg

20210502_190328.jpg

20210322_184941.jpg

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"
Ok new to this site, but my 3rd Wrangler over the years ('93 and '11 two doors).
Bought my teenage son an '08 yellow JKU last month, then my father-in-law bought one, then I traded my F150.
So I landed on a 80th Anniversary Snazzberry (still getting used to that name).
Best riding Wrangler I've owned, and really like the 4 cyl turbo!! So funny how EVERYONE comments on this color!!
But the best part is sharing this experience with my boy... 😎

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 20210322_184941

That 80th Edition is a NICE package.

acomputernerd

First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
NERD
has anyone had any luck getting a PRV touch up stick for Snazzberry? The door hinges seem to be rock magnets.

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee, 2021 Sahara Altitude
has anyone had any luck getting a PRV touch up stick for Snazzberry? The door hinges seem to be rock magnets.
Just ordered some Mopar PRV touch up from Amazon. Said it was Passion Red color but the color code was PRV.
It was less than fourteen bucks so I'll give it a try.
Sponsored