Newbie 4xe

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
Hi All!
As you can tell from my username, I’m new to the Jeep family. Just thought I’d introduce myself as I check out the different threads.

Meet Jewel... 4xe Sahara — conceived (ordered) in January and delivered/brought home April 3. Looking forward to top-off, doors-off driving and my first beginner trail.

Love this site! So much good information from experienced Jeep owners!

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club ED4FE1C8-31AB-4D61-9968-94DD191C6D08
Sponsored

needajeep

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubi EcoDiesel
First time Jeep owner as of today! Since my commute time has been reduced drastically due to covid I figured it was time to fulfill a lifelong dream and trade in my boring Avalon hybrid commuter car for something fun! Decided to go for a 4-door Rubicon with the power touch convertible roof and all the bells and whistles.

Once I saw the Snazzberry I knew it had to be that color, nothing else would do. I love how it color shifts - it goes from a burgundy/dark cherry color to lipstick red to candy apple red depending on lighting and how the sun hits it. The metallic flake is gorgeous. Super happy with this purchase. I haven’t stopped smiling all night!

Meet Miss Ruby:
Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club ED4FE1C8-31AB-4D61-9968-94DD191C6D08
Absolutely gorgeous. I was 100% ordering Hyper Blue until I saw this in person. Did you go with saddle or black interior? If you went with black what are your thoughts on the red dash with this color?

MissRuby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Absolutely gorgeous. I was 100% ordering Hyper Blue until I saw this in person. Did you go with saddle or black interior? If you went with black what are your thoughts on the red dash with this color?
It has the black leather interior with red accents. Honestly, the red dash looks amazing with it, imo. The dash color leans just a tiny, tiny bit to the burnt orange side, whereas the exterior color is a maroon that shines a true red in the sun. The metallic flake seems to have both warm and cool tones in it. Because snazzberry is so multi-dimensional, the two colors don’t really clash, imo. The effect reminds me of autumn leaves.

If this were the Firecracker Red, which is a flat color and also a cool red, I think the warm red dash would likely clash and send my OCD into overdrive. ;)

needajeep

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubi EcoDiesel
It has the black leather interior with red accents. Honestly, the red dash looks amazing with it, imo. The dash color leans just a tiny, tiny bit to the burnt orange side, whereas the exterior color is a maroon that shines a true red in the sun. The metallic flake seems to have both warm and cool tones in it. Because snazzberry is so multi-dimensional, the two colors don’t really clash, imo. The effect reminds me of autumn leaves.

If this were the Firecracker Red, which is a flat color and also a cool red, I think the warm red dash would likely clash and send my OCD into overdrive. ;)
Thanks for the insight. I agree with you. I have a few self proclaimed color experts in my life who have reservations about it. I’ll go find another to check out. Thanks again.

JLJS72

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR 2.0
Just picked her up today. I think I'm going to name her Thelma Lou. I always liked her on The Andy Griffith Show. Special thanks to all the members who recommended Neil Carpenter at Demontrond CDJR in Conroe, TX. You all played a major role in me going with him on my factory order. Ordered on 3/18 and delivered to Demontrond on 4/12 and picked up by me on 4/19. I got it pretty much loaded except for the safety packages and leather. No plans for mods except for a winch in the future. I really like the stock look.

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club IMG_0827

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club IMG_0824

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club IMG_0826

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club IMG_0825

Sponsored

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Just picked her up today. I think I'm going to name her Thelma Lou. I always liked her on The Andy Griffith Show. Special thanks to all the members who recommended Neil Carpenter at Demontrond CDJR in Conroe, TX. You all played a major role in me going with him on my factory order. Ordered on 3/18 and delivered to Demontrond on 4/12 and picked up by me on 4/19. I got it pretty much loaded except for the safety packages and leather. No plans for mods except for a winch in the future. I really like the stock look.

We are almost twins!!!

JLJS72

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR 2.0
We are almost twins!!!
I agree! The pics you posted of your JLR actually sold me on Snazzberry. I even put them on my MacBook while I waited for my JLR to come in. LOL. I also got the black Gorilla Locking lug nuts (Not yet installed) because of your pic. Thanks Jason.

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I agree! The pics you posted of your JLR actually sold me on Snazzberry. I even put them on my MacBook while I waited for my JLR to come in. LOL. I also got the black Gorilla Locking lug nuts (Not yet installed) because of your pic. Thanks Jason.
Ed, you will not be disappointed with those lugs! How are you liking the trail cam?

JLJS72

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR 2.0
Ed, you will not be disappointed with those lugs! How are you liking the trail cam?
I haven't even messed with it yet since I just picked it up today. I really wanted to get the BOLT hood lock for my JLR but it isn't compatible with the trail cam. I'm going to install the Rampage locking hood latch as an alternative and hope it holds up. Do you regret not getting the trail cam?

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I haven't even messed with it yet since I just picked it up today. I really wanted to get the BOLT hood lock for my JLR but it isn't compatible with the trail cam. I'm going to install the Rampage locking hood latch as an alternative and hope it holds up. Do you regret not getting the trail cam?
When ordering I knew exactly what I wanted but was on the fence when it came to trail cam and proximity locks. I decided to get one or the other so I went with the proximity locks. No regrets! I’m just going to live vicariously through everyone that did get the trail cam.

Sponsored

JLJS72

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR 2.0
When ordering I knew exactly what I wanted but was on the fence when it came to trail cam and proximity locks. I decided to get one or the other so I went with the proximity locks. No regrets! I’m just going to live vicariously through everyone that did get the trail cam.
You made the right decision. I have the proximity locks as well and it's a must have option for me. I would have made the same decision if it was either that or the trail cam. I mainly got the trail cam as something that might come in handy if i was by myself and didn't have a spotter.

IcemanBW

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Ordered mine on 3/19. I did my order through a broker - so no direct communication with a dealer, and unsure when it'll be in. Understood through my broker, that the dealer from which he ordered noted lead time as around 10-12 weeks from order date. Regardless, already have the mods pouring in, and can't wait to get the call she's here at some point in the next month or two!
Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 1618948234627

amantel12

First Name
Alexandra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
Project Manager
Hey Guys-
I ordered my snazzberry unlimited Sahara with the onetouch top on Friday. So what do I do in the next 4-6 weeks? Apparently look at wheels. Having a hard time deciding between the rocktrix RT105 (18” will be coming out end of May) or the Black Rhino Overland. I’m trying to keep it classy and somewhat elegant while still making a stance (I’m a lady after all). Any inputs? Photos below:
Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 7C418F98-51E5-43B6-B2F0-8A271BE4B274

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club EC3C40FE-89A7-4168-9F95-C56E1B233814

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club B1560175-730C-40B2-A5C5-D97B1E8AAE40

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club B33DBFC6-F1C4-4447-BCA5-1046928B406D

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 105E4496-19B3-4DF5-B297-58E131336453

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 21C4F3E8-47F2-460A-901C-762146175E85

Snazzberry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for '21 JLUR, 1974 Vette
First time Jeep owner as of today! Since my commute time has been reduced drastically due to covid I figured it was time to fulfill a lifelong dream and trade in my boring Avalon hybrid commuter car for something fun! Decided to go for a 4-door Rubicon with the power touch convertible roof and all the bells and whistles.

Once I saw the Snazzberry I knew it had to be that color, nothing else would do. I love how it color shifts - it goes from a burgundy/dark cherry color to lipstick red to candy apple red depending on lighting and how the sun hits it. The metallic flake is gorgeous. Super happy with this purchase. I haven’t stopped smiling all night!

Meet Miss Ruby:
Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 21C4F3E8-47F2-460A-901C-762146175E85
This pic keeps me going until mine comes in a couple of weeks. Beautiful 😍