SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
went through the same thoughts. Snazzberry doesn’t photograph well.
I finally saw one in person. When the sun hits it, wow! I’d say it’s more of a burgundy in the shade. Then when the sun hits it a wow factor of a metallic wine. Mine is on order. Last few Jeeps were Billet or black.
THANKS!!!
Sponsored

hawki8624

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ram 1500 Bighorn, 21 Wrangler unlimited 80th anniversary
Is it just me or does snazzberry look all kinds of different colors depending on who is taking the photo and lighting? I've got my order ready to be placed in next month as snazzberry but some pictures make me nervous as it kinda looks purple. Haven't been able to find one locally to look at
You can look at a delmonico red ram or anything else with the prv paint code. Or go to the auto parts store and buy a can of prv spray paint.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Is it just me or does snazzberry look all kinds of different colors depending on who is taking the photo and lighting?

I've got my order ready to be placed in next month as snazzberry but some pictures make me nervous as it kinda looks purple. Haven't been able to find one locally to look at.
You're correct. It's a bipolar color, more so than any other shade presently offered for the Wrangler. That's why I didn't choose it when configuring my 2021 JLU. We made a similar decision when buying my wife's new CR-V, which has a similar issue with multiple-personality paint choices.

Having seen it in person, and when in the bright sun, Snazzberry looks gorgeous. A real attention-getter. In any other lighting, though, it darkens and dulls to a degree that surprised me. Snazz was originally on the Short List for my JLU, but I decided that I wanted a color that was a bit more consistent in appearance in a variety of environments (lighting). Just my personal preference. Firecracker Red meets that requirement very well.

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
You're correct. It's a bipolar color, more so than any other shade presently offered for the Wrangler. That's why I didn't choose it when configuring my 2021 JLU. We made a similar decision when buying my wife's new CR-V, which has a similar issue with multiple-personality paint choices.

Having seen it in person, and when in the bright sun, Snazzberry looks gorgeous. A real attention-getter. In any other lighting, though, it darkens and dulls to a degree that surprised me. Snazz was originally on the Short List for my JLU, but I decided that I wanted a color that was a bit more consistent in appearance in a variety of environments (lighting). Just my personal preference. Firecracker Red meets that requirement very well.
Very thoughtful reply. Thanks. I have about a month to decide 😬

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I have about a month to decide 😬
That's plenty of time. You'll change your mind about a thousand times before finally settling on the perfect configuration.

...at 2AM on the day you go to the dealer to order your new Jeep. ;)

RubiSRT

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2018 Dodge Durango SRT. Wife has 2019 Jeep GC Limited X
Here’s mine. Ordered 11/3 and arrived at dealer 11/20. Finally had a chance to do my ocd detail job. Sorry it’s in the garage. I have the saddle leather and love the contrast plus the silver dash.

FD0DE09F-539A-4616-B503-ECD9F017E3FE.jpeg

B65B39E0-E54C-4A84-911A-FACD262973DD.jpeg

9C5F286E-177F-4CFA-BA61-60E091AD0DCB.jpeg

F77B63A7-E5A1-47A8-9159-3D1441E23E63.jpeg

EA82CDD8-C067-4EC0-8663-109BFE0E56FA.jpeg

Sponsored

drshaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys 6MT, 2015 Ody
I was dumb. Saw an snazzberry islander with the white hard top today - and didn’t take pics. Bah. Honestly - it was kind of weird. Islander stickers don’t match, blue islander interior trim doesn’t match. Just not quite right.