SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club

AlexJeepVB

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2.0T eTorque
Color looks very nice in the sun from that picture, I'm sure it looks killer in person. I agree with black accents look great. Looking forward to seeing some builds with this color.
Sponsored

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unltd. in Snazzberry
It actually is available on the Gladiator now. :rock: Unfortunately most of these special colors last only around 2 years and it seems now a days they last a year.
I thought they were offering snazz and hydro blue this year on the wranglers but have not heard anything about the blue at all. Not even any interest around here

jeepster345

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
I thought they were offering snazz and hydro blue this year on the wranglers but have not heard anything about the blue at all. Not even any interest around here
I believe the Hydro Blue will be late availability, but I definitely know Snazzberry is available on both.

Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
It actually is available on the Gladiator now. :rock: Unfortunately most of these special colors last only around 2 years and it seems now a days they last a year.
I know it is now, I just can’t afford both! My poor fishing boat has been sitting at one lake for 10 years, I need a vehicle built to tow. Just a few more years....

Sponsored

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
Posted this before but to me this color is like Mazda “Soul Red” mixed with a classic maroon. Sparkles like crazy in the sun. Really just awesome in person

BD88B3E9-3E93-4927-9D0E-0CDF77CAD0CA.jpeg
Sponsored