SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unltd. in Snazzberry
I was told yesterday mine was built on Saturday 9/19 and will ship this week. It could be 1-3 weeks before it hits the dealer depending on how they ship it.
I hope you get yours soon as I hope we all do..... My dealer told me we'll probably be the few with them for a while.

I just want a Jeep that works.......
Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
I hope you get yours soon as I hope we all do..... My dealer told me we'll probably be the few with them for a while.

I just want a Jeep that works.......
What happened to your previous Jeeps?

Elsinore73

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
The dealer happens to be a very good friend of mine. He said if it’s a direct ship we will see it quickly, if it goes by rail all bets are off, may take a while. I’ll certainly update as I hear more

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The dealer happens to be a very good friend of mine. He said if it’s a direct ship we will see it quickly, if it goes by rail all bets are off, may take a while. I’ll certainly update as I hear more
I can't wait to see the first Snazzberry JL!

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does anyone here have/getting a Rubicon?

Sponsored

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unltd. in Snazzberry
What happened to your previous Jeeps?
I owned my previous Jeep for 2 1/2 months. Ocean Blue. Had 2000 miles on it when the dealer took it back. The rear park sensors would shut off all by themselves and turn back on constantly. The dealer had it for something like 6 or 7 weeks and FCA really wasn't much help. Jeep Wave got involved but they were even less help. The would call me and say we really need to get this taken care of for you and we're doing everything we can top fix this. In reality they called the dealer once to ask what the problem was then told me the dealer fixed the issue and was driving the car daily to make sure it was fixed. They didn't know I had the app on my phone showing me the car never moved. The dealer finally said enough and offered to order me a 2021. I know the dealer personally and he really helped me out - gave me a junker to run around in because I had no car.

The dealer replaced the parking module, and tested all the sensors. Had to be a wiring harness issue which I would think would be a tough one to fix. My guess is it got pinched or something during build.

Last edited:

Larry

First Name
Larry20
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK S 2-Door Rock Lobster Red, 2018 JL S 2-Door Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
My Snazzberry's railcar arrived to MN. Dealer says I should be able to pick up later this week.

The race to post pictures is on!

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I owned my previous Jeep for 2 1/2 months. Ocean Blue. Had 2000 miles on it when the dealer took it back. The rear park sensors would shut off all by themselves and turn back on constantly. The dealer had it for something like 6 or 7 weeks and FCA really wasn't much help. Jeep Wave got involved but they were even less help. The would call me and say we really need to get this taken care of for you and we're doing everything we can top fix this. In reality they called the dealer once to ask what the problem was then told me the dealer fixed the issue and was driving the car daily to make sure it was fixed. They didn't know I had the app on my phone showing me the car never moved. The dealer finally said enough and offered to order me a 2021. I know the dealer personally and he really helped me out - gave me a junker to run around in because I had no car.

The dealer replaced the parking module, and tested all the sensors. Had to be a wiring harness issue which I would think would be a tough one to fix. My guess is it got pinched or something during build.
Damn, I hope that your 2021 will be perfect!

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Snazzberry's railcar arrived to MN. Dealer says I should be able to pick up later this week.

The race to post pictures is on!
Hell yeah! We might have a winner! Any modifications planned yet?

Sponsored

Elsinore73

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Snazz, Rubicon, and a Manual? That sounds sweet! Congratulations! Can't wait to see the photos!
thanks. I’m certainly excited. I also took the dark saddle interior as it eliminates the red dash and stitching in the interior.

-body color flares
-2 tops
-dark saddle interior
-Tow/hd electrical group
-Cold weather group (I’m in the north east)
-6 speed

Very happy about the build. Going to do 35” BFG AT KO2’s out of the gate and be done for a while.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
thanks. I’m certainly excited. I also took the dark saddle interior as it eliminates the red dash and stitching in the interior.

-body color flares
-2 tops
-dark saddle interior
-Tow/hd electrical group
-Cold weather group (I’m in the north east)
-6 speed

Very happy about the build. Going to do 35” BFG AT KO2’s out of the gate and be done for a while.
Sweet, Snazz should look sick with the Brown Leather and the Red dash shouldn't look bad. Did you get the LED Lighting Group because that is really the best option?

Elsinore73

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sweet, Snazz should look sick with the Brown Leather and the Red dash shouldn't look bad. Did you get the LED Lighting Group because that is really the best option?
I didn’t take the led group for 2 reasons. First was cost, second Is I really don’t like the look of the led tail lights and markers Lights on the fenders. I plan to upgrade the headlights down the road.

BillWal

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willys
Who will be the first Snazzberry?! That's the game for the next few weeks!
Winner winner chicken dinner!

it just arrived at my dealer
Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club IMG_6741.JPG

Kate Morris - Courtesey Jeep - Coatesville Pa has been fantastic to work with
Sponsored