SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club

Elsinore73

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Anybody have interior pictures of the dash and seats for a Snazzberry Rubicon 4 door?
I will post pics when I get mine. It’s in transit so hopefully soon! I took the dark saddle leather interior as it’s the only option for the rubicon that doesn’t come with the red dash and stitching. Is It a picture of the red dash against the Snazzberry paint you are looking for?

Advertisement

Ricmcd

First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2006 TJ Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrical Contractor
I will post pics when I get mine. It’s in transit so hopefully soon! I took the dark saddle leather interior as it’s the only option for the rubicon that doesn’t come with the red dash and stitching. Is It a picture of the red dash against the Snazzberry paint you are looking for?
My wife’s has also shipped, expected delivery 10/11/20. She is super excited and is trying to pick out Katzkin seats. We were told the dash will be grey and the stitching will be silver even though it’s a Rubicon. She wants to make sure the stitching is silver or gray before she custom orders the seats...thank you

drshaws

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys 6MT, 2015 Ody
Hoping someone in the US orders (dealer or individual) a Snazzberry w/Tan soft top. Would really like to see some real world pics before potentially making an ordering decision on that one. Yes - the Build and Price renderings are nice, but nothing like a real photo (or even finding one on a lot locally - tough chance of that though).

Larry

First Name
Larry20
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK S 2-Door Rock Lobster Red, 2018 JL S 2-Door Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Adding some inexpensive mods. Look closely or your will miss some. Everything from painting the muffler to decals on the wheels. Will add a stubby bumper and driving lights in the Spring.

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg

MarkM

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara 3.6
Occupation
Project Manager
Here's what Snazzberry is supposed to look like, I know it's the terrible looking High Altitude trim, but it gives you a taste.
Jeep-Gladiator-High-Altitude2-2.jpg
Meh... middle of the road on the color. Definitely not a fan of the painted bumbers and mirrors. If someone else likes, go for it!

OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Meh... middle of the road on the color. Definitely not a fan of the painted bumbers and mirrors. If someone else likes, go for it!
Look at the real photos from owners, it looks sweet.

Larry

First Name
Larry20
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK S 2-Door Rock Lobster Red, 2018 JL S 2-Door Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Just about done, for now.

7756AC8C-C177-4591-9F9A-810678F77EF1.jpeg

93C34236-5CA6-4078-AC71-064B5BC1A86F.jpeg

Overland Utah

First Name
Caden
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I have a rubi on order, should arrive tomorrow. Super exited after seeing pics of others, its a cooler color than I had thought. Will be going with a similar build to what I have now but with black accents.

Advertisement

Chrysler Factory Warranty

Advertisement