Sponsored

SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club

LCW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(formerly '22 JLUR) '23 Bronco Badlands 2dr 2.7
Awesome! Are you on vacation out in Sedona?
Sort of a “working vacation”. At 3pm is when home base clocks out so I got all evening to explore. Next week full vaca starting with EJS 4/15-18 and then off to Hurricane UT for a few days.
Sponsored

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Sort of a “working vacation”. At 3pm is when home base clocks out so I got all evening to explore. Next week full vaca starting with EJS 4/15-18 and then off to Hurricane UT for a few days.
Nice! Trying to coordinate a trip to UT sometime this year. Next month my wife and I are going to tackle some trails here in TX for our anniversary. Nice looking Jeep by the way. Did you happen to find the ancient ruins?

LCW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice! Trying to coordinate a trip to UT sometime this year. Next month my wife and I are going to tackle some trails here in TX for our anniversary. Nice looking Jeep by the way. Did you happen to find the ancient ruins?
Thanks! I’m loving it! Drove from MN. Crazy how a vehicle can cruise at 75-80. Then rock crawling the next day. Lol

I did not! Completely forgot to even look! Oh well…

May check out Outlaw Trail tomorrow. Not sure I have the balls for Broken Arrow. It’s rated a 7.

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Ditch lights installed. Beginning to master the night. LP4s on the bumper next. But boy does she look snazzy in the sun! We in the Seattle area, especially appreciate those days...

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club IMG_2243

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club IMG_2246

LCW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! I’m loving it! Drove from MN. Crazy how a vehicle can cruise at 75-80. Then rock crawling the next day. Lol

May check out Outlaw Trail tomorrow. Not sure I have the balls for Broken Arrow. It’s rated a 7.
Just watched a few YouTube vids of stock Jeeps on Broken Arrow. Doesn’t look too bad. Almost looks easier than Diamondback Gulch (the steep rocky descents and climbs towards the end).

Sponsored

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR

You can totally do Broken Arrow! There are always plenty of Jeeps there. Maybe make a new friend to help assist you.

zdr

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon V6 6-Speed Manual
Snazzberry is still showing on the Jeep builder. I wonder why it wasn't taken off when HV and Gobi were added.

Sponsored

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Snazzberry is still showing on the Jeep builder. I wonder why it wasn't taken off when HV and Gobi were added.
Jeep builder shows colors of what’s still available at dealers. Order guides are what you need to look at for most accurate options.

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee, 2021 Sahara Altitude
Jeep builder shows colors of what’s still available at dealers. Order guides are what you need to look at for most accurate options.
You are 100% correct Jeep4Win. There are currently Wranglers in Snazzberry on dealer lots and even ones in that color in transit. Guessing it'll be about 3 more months or so on the website before it goes away once the dealer stock has been sold.

zdr

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon V6 6-Speed Manual
I don't know if that's it, I've seen Tuscaderos on lots but that color was removed. Thanks. I wasn't aware of that. Would make sense I guess.