Sponsored

SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club

macphisto13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT but wanting to add a Jeep to my stable
I mocked up a 2 year old Rubicon on NADA with specs comparable to my 22 on order. The used vehicle booked out higher than a new. Crazy.
I was trying to buy a 2019 Punk'n Rubicon a few months ago with 25k and they wouldn't budge off the price. So I decided to order a 22 Rubicon when the orders opened. I saved $5,000 by getting a new one. Granted, I have to wait for it but how nutty is it that a brand new car with zero miles costs $5k less than a 3 year old vehicle with 25k miles? If I had a slightly used Wrangler right now, I would absolutely be trading it in for a new one.

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 money pits: Turbo Busa, Road King, 22JLUR snazz
Occupation
Powerplant operator
It’s a cute detail. Be patient with Pixel, he takes about 6-9 weeks to ship. Think he waits until he has a large order.

totally worth it, imho. 😁
Then I will order mine today.

Sponsored

JayDudya

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Porsche 911, 2022 JLUR
Alright my Snazzberry Jeepers, looking for opinions. What are your thoughts on polished/chrome wheels on a Snazzberry JLU?

I've got a MY22 on order and one of the first upgrades will be wheels and tires. I'm trying to do something other than black or grey. I found some bronze wheels I like, but am also digging the polished look. Just want to make sure it's not a bad/clashing combo.

Thanks.

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club J16820-JL_alt4

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club J16820-JL_alt5

Last edited:

hsracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2DR JL Sport (Sold); 2022 JLU Sport S ordered
I was trying to buy a 2019 Punk'n Rubicon a few months ago with 25k and they wouldn't budge off the price. So I decided to order a 22 Rubicon when the orders opened. I saved $5,000 by getting a new one. Granted, I have to wait for it but how nutty is it that a brand new car with zero miles costs $5k less than a 3 year old vehicle with 25k miles? If I had a slightly used Wrangler right now, I would absolutely be trading it in for a new one.
I fortunately was in that exact position. Sold my 2020 2 door for 5k more than I paid for it. Which is insane because it was the base sport with no upgrades. Then carmax flipped it for 3k more than they paid me. Which is good for them, but someone out there paid 37K for a base MT 2 door sport with a soft top and 12k miles. Was looking to get into a Snazzberry 4 door anyway, so I guess my timing was just spot on for once...

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
Alright my Snazzberry Jeeper, looking for opinions. What are your thoughts on polished/chrome wheels on a Snazzberry JLU?

I've got a MY22 on order and one of the first upgrades will be wheels and tires. I'm trying to do something other than black or grey. I found some bronze wheels I like, but am also digging the polished look. Just want to make sure it's not a bad/clashing combo.

Thanks.

Those look really good! I too think the black rim thing is way overdone. It would be great if you could get the grill to match the polished aluminum. Here's what I was think for my wife's Sahara.

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club Stella Mods_09

JayDudya

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Porsche 911, 2022 JLUR
Those look really good! I too think the black rim thing is way overdone. It would be great if you could get the grill to match the polished aluminum. Here's what I was think for my wife's Sahara.

I was thinking something similar. If I go this route I'd replace the black grill trim inserts with a polished aluminum if I can find them or paint them silver.

Sponsored

HeygirlHey

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Snazzberry Sahara Altitude (on order)
I fortunately was in that exact position. Sold my 2020 2 door for 5k more than I paid for it. Which is insane because it was the base sport with no upgrades. Then carmax flipped it for 3k more than they paid me. Which is good for them, but someone out there paid 37K for a base MT 2 door sport with a soft top and 12k miles. Was looking to get into a Snazzberry 4 door anyway, so I guess my timing was just spot on for once...
Was at a dealership at Thanksgiving, they had a 2020 Punkn' Wrangler - cloth interior, looked pretty basic inside, 7K miles for 53K, a 2020 Wrangler with 15K miles selling for 56K, and a '21 Rubicon 392 (with under 1K miles) for 92K. Sell that Jeep. :LOL:

Irish Creig

First Name
Creig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Unlimited
Was at a dealership at Thanksgiving, they had a 2020 Punkn' Wrangler - cloth interior, looked pretty basic inside, 7K miles for 53K, a 2020 Wrangler with 15K miles selling for 56K, and a '21 Rubicon 392 (with under 1K miles) for 92K. Sell that Jeep. :LOL:
my question is, where??? What is the best site/sites to put it on?

Irish Creig

First Name
Creig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Unlimited
Alright my Snazzberry Jeeper, looking for opinions. What are your thoughts on polished/chrome wheels on a Snazzberry JLU?

Thanks.

Here is my attitude on that, go with what hits you in the gut, if everytime you look at it, it thrills you then go for it. Do with you Jeep what causes you to look at it and think WOW! Some may hate what you do, some may be lukewarm about it, some may love it, but the only opinion that matters is your own!!

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker

Thanks.
Love the snazzberry color! Those are pretty classic wheels, I don't think any normal person is going to hate that look. Just try not to raid the chrome isle at the auto parts store to accessorize them lol.

Blazing Saddles

First Name
Not Sure
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jeep
Occupation
Staring at this forum
Alright my Snazzberry Jeepers, looking for opinions. What are your thoughts on polished/chrome wheels on a Snazzberry JLU?

Thanks.

I really like the chrome look. I am heavily leaning toward some retro white wheels myself.
Sponsored