Sponsored

SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club

Slaw32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 willy's sport
That’s bull, we originally ordered a Sahara and then a week later changed our mind and decided we wanted a rubi. We went down and ordered the new one and they are just putting the Sahara on the lot when it comes in. Don’t let them tell you no.
I think they thought about saying no . I just said I'm not paying for a new vehicle without getting the color I want . I think at that point they realized I was ready to walk , to another dealer , if they could not , or would not let me change the color . As long they got it done I'm good . The next dealer is about 50 miles away so I am glad we worked it out .
Sponsored

Slaw32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 willy's sport
Looks a lot better than I thought it would.

IMG_2640 2.JPG

IMG_2649.JPG

IMG_2650 2.JPG

IMG_2655 2.JPG
Cool pictures , especially the first one with the firecracker red jeep in background . That is what I first ordered , untill I found out the snazzberry is available .
Sooooo glad I was able to get it changed . Don't get me wrong , the firecracker red is nice , but I personally much prefer the snazzzzzz .

goose77

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.toolsinaction.com
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR, , 84 CJ7 , 22 TREMOR, 23 Model Y
Occupation
Pan Handler
Vehicle Showcase
Cool pictures , especially the first one with the firecracker red jeep in background . That is what I first ordered , untill I found out the snazzberry is available .
Sooooo glad I was able to get it changed . Don't get me wrong , the firecracker red is nice , but I personally much prefer the snazzzzzz .
Same here.
The snaz is my gf's the red one is mine, we recently got them from Gupton. When I saw hers I was a bit jealous lol Snazberry looks amazing clean and in person.

Slaw32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 willy's sport
Same here.
The snaz is my gf's the red one is mine, we recently got them from Gupton. When I saw hers I was a bit jealous lol Snazberry looks amazing clean and in person.
At least you guys have best two color options available , just kidding . This jeep thing is contagious . Like I hear people say , if I have to explain it you wouldn't understand .

Sponsored

HeygirlHey

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Snazzberry Sahara Altitude (on order)
Has jeep ever done a darker wine color? I've seen a few around locally that might be Snazz, but they look very dark burgundy, little to no glimmer or pearl sheen, so it's hard to tell.

goose77

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.toolsinaction.com
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR, , 84 CJ7 , 22 TREMOR, 23 Model Y
Occupation
Pan Handler
Vehicle Showcase
At least you guys have best two color options available , just kidding . This jeep thing is contagious . Like I hear people say , if I have to explain it you wouldn't understand .
Ha yes, indeed It's a good sickness to have lol

Irish Creig

First Name
Creig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Unlimited
Has jeep ever done a darker wine color? I've seen a few around locally that might be Snazz, but they look very dark burgundy, little to no glimmer or pearl sheen, so it's hard to tell.
I've seen the color you mention on JK's, it is like you said, looks like Snazz but no glimmer or pearl sheen. Snazzberry is sooo much nicer and beautiful!!

Sponsored

OsoAlaskaJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Rubicon(waiting)
I've seen the color you mention on JK's, it is like you said, looks like Snazz but no glimmer or pearl sheen. Snazzberry is sooo much nicer and beautiful!!
Only historic colors I can find are Red Rock Crystal Pearl and Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl. Either one looks very similar. I’ve seen pictures of Snazzberry where it looks flat though, I imagine it’s all dependent on lighting/conditions?

Last edited: