First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
NERD
Tires are 35x12.5r17 Micky Thompson Baja boss A/Ts, wheels are Fuel Coverts 17x9 +1 offset, stock eco diesel suspension (the jeep is a diesel, not a suspension swap).

Yes stock steel bumper with Maximus-3s new xlp hoop. I’ll try to get a trail cam pic up later on.
0A475368-A476-4BF2-A07C-D5B767727695.jpeg
I Love my XLP hoop it fits the front end so well and hopefully will add protection for the winch.
Sponsored

Jeff79

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6L - Snazzberry w/Xtreme Recon pckg
Occupation
Computer stuff
Thanks for posting the pic. There's hardly any issue with the trail cam view being blocked at all.

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
Love everything! especially the bronze wheels, they go so well with the Snazzberry! One of the first things I did was change out my wheels for the bronze Fuel Anza's
Thanks! I do love the bronze with Snazzberry, I really think it works well with my tan interior also. I’ve got the rubicon decals, jeep emblems, trail rated badge, front and rear tow hooks, and fox shocks from the 392. I just haven’t had time to install them yet.

Sponsored

Irish Creig

First Name
Creig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Unlimited
Thanks! I do love the bronze with Snazzberry, I really think it works well with my tan interior also. I’ve got the rubicon decals, jeep emblems, trail rated badge, front and rear tow hooks, and fox shocks from the 392. I just haven’t had time to install them yet.
I ordered mine with the tan cloth interior since I did not want the black leather interior which was the only other option for the Sport S. I felt that the black leather would make the interior feel too dark inside the vehicle. On Black Friday last year, before I even got my Jeep I called Katzkin and armed with my vin # I ordered the tan leather interior which was installed a couple of days after I received my JLU in December. I also hated how the hard top looked on the inside, it looked ugly and unfinished so I had the hard top taken off and professionally painted black on the inside and the tan headliners with the insulation package installed that I had ordered from HotHead. It really made a difference and made the whole inside look finished!

20210717_132405.jpg

20210717_132428.jpg

macphisto13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT but wanting to add a Jeep to my stable
I ordered mine with the tan cloth interior since I did not want the black leather interior which was the only other option for the Sport S. I felt that the black leather would make the interior feel too dark inside the vehicle. On Black Friday last year, before I even got my Jeep I called Katzkin and armed with my vin # I ordered the tan leather interior which was installed a couple of days after I received my JLU in December. I also hated how the hard top looked on the inside, it looked ugly and unfinished so I had the hard top taken off and professionally painted black on the inside and the tan headliners with the insulation package installed that I had ordered from HotHead. It really made a difference and made the whole inside look finished!

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 20210717_132428

Wow that does make a big difference! Looks sharp!

OsoAlaskaJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Rubicon(waiting)

I really like that, what paint process/technique did they utilize?

Sponsored

Irish Creig

First Name
Creig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Unlimited
I really like that, what paint process/technique did they utilize?
Too be honest, I don't know, I know that sounds stupid but I just wanted it painted black, I've heard of people taking the hardtop off and flipping it upside down and using cans of black spray paint and doing it themselves but I live in an apartment in the city with no garage so I had no way or space to do that myself. I'm presuming knowing their shop (they build incredible dream vehicles from the ground up) professionally done in their paint room/booth using a spray gun

vasdimpop

First Name
Vasil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 JLUR (being built)
After much consideration, comparison and sleepless nights, I have canceled the order for the JLU Willys and ordered a Snazzberry JLUR instead! Got my VIN already, now playing the waiting game 😎🙏

BIG shout out to Kent over at Peterson Stampede for making that happen for me.

Wohoo! Placed my order today for a 22 JLU Willys in Snazzberry. I didn't think I'd like the color as much as I did until I saw it in person and in the sun; looked like the most spectacular red I've seen. Love the color change aspects of this color so much!

OsoAlaskaJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Rubicon(waiting)
Has anyone here used tread lightly or other programs for a discount on yourJeep? Just found out the FCA Affiliate rewards program no longer includes Wranglers. I won‘t be taking delivery until Jan-Feb. Any help is appreciated.

JeepGirl18

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4XE
Has anyone here used tread lightly or other programs for a discount on yourJeep? Just found out the FCA Affiliate rewards program no longer includes Wranglers. I won‘t be taking delivery until Jan-Feb. Any help is appreciated.
I used Tread Lightly but my order went in before Jeep pulled it from Wranglers. They discontinued it as of 10/1
Sponsored