CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
was it new for 2021 Alex? if so we will definitely be snazzycorns 🦄
Yes, it is/was a new color… for the JL at least! Nothing like it since the JL launched in 2018, but there have been fairly similar colors in years past (Deep Cherry Red and Chili Pepper Red if I’m not mistaken? Also limited runs, and definitely better names LOL). So it’s unique, while still being true to the Jeep heritage.
Sponsored

Snellville392

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 740e; 2022 XC40 recharge (2); 2021 XC90 recha
Yes, it is/was a new color… for the JL at least! Nothing like it since the JL launched in 2018, but there have been fairly similar colors in years past (Deep Cherry Red and Chili Pepper Red if I’m not mistaken? Also limited runs, and definitely better names LOL). So it’s unique, while still being true to the Jeep heritage.
thanks. I had the deep cherry pearl or something like that on the 2012 (I think) Sahara I had in my profile picture. I think it was lighter than Snazz but also had the color change quality based on the lighting.

Devil6Dog

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Snazzleberry, 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee,
@JeepGirl18 like @CatskillsAlex has said it is unique. I picked mine off a lot at night, it was beautiful. It was the only Snazzleberry out of a bout 70 wranglers. Wide loved it so we put deposit down. That night i couldn’t sleep cause i was so worried about the color. It was so different i was having second thoughts. I called the dealership the next day and told them i wanted to see it again and i was having second thoughts . I drove up and saw my jeep in the light and that sealed the deal. It was beautiful. I get compliments everywhere i go. Trust you will love it. I think everyone has that initial concern cause it’s such a unique color. I can’t wait to see yours.

brennaman

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 WK 2014 JK, 2021 JLR snazzberry
Occupation
damn near retired
@JeepGirl18 like @CatskillsAlex has said it is unique. I picked mine off a lot at night, it was beautiful. It was the only Snazzleberry out of a bout 70 wranglers. Wide loved it so we put deposit down. That night i couldn’t sleep cause i was so worried about the color. It was so different i was having second thoughts. I called the dealership the next day and told them i wanted to see it again and i was having second thoughts . I drove up and saw my jeep in the light and that sealed the deal. It was beautiful. I get compliments everywhere i go. Trust you will love it. I think everyone has that initial concern cause it’s such a unique color. I can’t wait to see yours.
Literally the day I was told mine had arrived, I told my wife that I hope I did not make a mistake going with Snazz. I always loved red, and I promised myself if I ordered one it would be red. She was a little annoyed, and told me too late now, your picking it up in the morning.
But now that it is home, just wow. It is beautiful. Almost to the point that I will feel a little guilty getting it dirty. (but just a little guilty, it will wash off) There are very few stock paint colors that match this one. This is the type of color you see on a classic car someone restores, and wants the color to really pop. It is just awesome.

Sponsored

Didi1962

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I could be mistaken, but can't build a Snazzyberry Wrangler on the Jeep website. Hope we get ours we ordered!

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
I could be mistaken, but can't build a Snazzyberry Wrangler on the Jeep website. Hope we get ours we ordered!
Indeed, @LongTimeListener was the first to notice and even started a thread on this topic: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...te-snazzberry-and-others-removed.79634/unread

I don’t think anyone really knows the deal yet (glitch, transition to 2022 colors, etc) but the consensus is that already-ordered vehicles will be just fine, so you should soon be joining the club!

JeepGirl18

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4XE
@JeepGirl18 - Family and friends often describe the color as more of a black cherry. All I can say is I have not regretted the color, even though my original intent was getting an ocean blue JL.

I attached pictures in several different lighting environments.

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 10678AD6-2BAD-4F84-AEE2-123595D073DC

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 10678AD6-2BAD-4F84-AEE2-123595D073DC

Thank you, I appreciate the photos!!

JeepGirl18

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4XE
Thank you for your reply!

JeepGirl18

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4XE
Hey @JeepGirl18,

First I would give you the same advice @Devil6Dog gave me a few weeks ago when I was as nervous as you are, having ordered sight unseen: take a look at #Snazzberry on Instagram and you’ll see a lot more pics and a few videos - all are helpful, especially the videos. It could also be worth searching inventory in your area to see if any dealer has one in stock.

As for your question: is it maroon or cherry? The answer is “yes” and “yes”! The best way to describe it is to think of a glass of red wine. If you tried taking ten pictures from ten different angles you’d get ten different shades depending on lighting - anything from a very deep red to a light ruby red. But in real life even with all those nuances you would always know the wine is a dark red. Same with Snazzberry. Try not to get too caught up in pictures: they’re just snapshots, and even the best ones only capture a moment. They’re all true, and Snazzberry is the sum of all those shades, which is what makes it so great. But to be clear it’s undeniably a dark red. A lively dark red, but nowhere near as bright as a Firecracker or Tuscadero.

As others have said it’s a very changeable color, and personally I am enjoying that. On a sunny summer day when I’m in the mood for something bolder and brighter — it gets brighter and more metallic. And on a cloudy day when I’m in the mood for something a little less flashy - it gets darker and more matte. It’s really fun and makes you feel like your Jeep is always dressed for the occasion…

It’s a strong color and I’m getting a lot of compliments already. If you don’t like it once you see it in person I’m sure your dealer would be happy to get it off your hands and order you something else — but I hope you’ll love it as much as we love ours!!!

Here is some eye candy for you while you wait: :angel:

Thank you for your reply and pics!! I appreciate it!

Sponsored

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee, 2021 Sahara Altitude
Snazzberry looks different in every photo. In person is it more of a maroon or more of a cherry?
Even taking a picture on the same day, it looks different depending on which direction the light is coming from.
In person it's more ????

20210923_151148.jpg

20210923_151120.jpg

JPJr70

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys 2dr
thanks. I had the deep cherry pearl or something like that on the 2012 (I think) Sahara I had in my profile picture. I think it was lighter than Snazz but also had the color change quality based on the lighting.
Our '12 was dark red, too.
Crystal red metallic, maybe?
Really liked it.
Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club IMG_4304

Snellville392

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 740e; 2022 XC40 recharge (2); 2021 XC90 recha
mine was 4 door but I think they were the same color. I have a picture of mine in my profile till I get my new one someday