SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club

JeepGirl18

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4XE
Snazzberry looks different in every photo it seems. In some it seems bright nd sparkly and others it looks very dull and merlot colored. I'm getting a little nervous about having ordered it now. In person is it more of a maroon or more of a cherry?

Nailgun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Snazzberry looks different in every photo it seems. In some it seems bright and sparkly and others it looks very dull and merlot colored. I'm getting a little nervous about having ordered it now. In person is it more of a maroon or more of a cherry?
I ordered my JLUR sight unseen. I went through the same doubt's as you. You'll be very happy. The wait's a killer. :)

Sponsored

CTMopar

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 20 Cherokee Trail Hawk & 21 JL Willys
Snazzberry looks different in every photo it seems. In some it seems bright nd sparkly and others it looks very dull and merlot colored. I'm getting a little nervous about having ordered it now. In person is it more of a maroon or more of a cherry?
It all depends on the lighting. That's why it is called a pearl paint.

Sponsored

Nailgun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
So what color is it most of the time?
Today it's overcast and raining here, and it looks a dark cherry metallic. I'd say it's my favourite shade of Snazzy and would suggest that it's the most natural way to describe the colour. The sun plays trick with all paint choices and washes them out depending on the angle.

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
Today it's overcast and raining here, and it looks a dark cherry metallic. I'd say it's my favourite shade of Snazzy and would suggest that it's the most natural way to describe the colour. The sun plays trick with all paint choices and washes them out depending on the angle.
And when the sun is out it is a glorious gold frosted cherry. It looks different when viewed at multiple angles, it flops gold on the edges and turns dark cherry metallic when in low light situations.

The paint code is PXR which was called Delmonico Red on the Ram trucks. My Ram was always changing colors on me...

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 20170331_185957_001

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 20170424_112438

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 20170615_105640

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 20170721_104033

It's a fantastic color. I'm pretty sure you'll love it.

Snellville392

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 740e; 2022 XC40 recharge (2); 2021 XC90 recha

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"
So what color is it most of the time?
It changes, depending on the light and the angle of incidence. Here in the desert southwest, where we get bright sunshine most of the time, it shows as a deep pearly red. Kind a burgundy. I ordered mine sight unseen and I can tell you that it's gorgeous in person. You won't be disappointed.
Sponsored