SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club

Snellville392

First Name
Richard
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 740e; 2022 XC40 recharge (2); 2021 XC90 recha
i ordered a Snozberry on Sunday, hopefully I will get it to post pics some time before 2025. it's only been 2 days and it seems like an eternity already.
Advertisement

Snellville392

First Name
Richard
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 740e; 2022 XC40 recharge (2); 2021 XC90 recha
ok I will never think that thought again, snazzberry it is. I just Googled it, my appreciation for Willy Wonky will never be the same again🤢

i ordered a Snozberry on Sunday, hopefully I will get it to post pics some time before 2025. it's only been 2 days and it seems like an eternity already.

Bags

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon 2D
Well my new Jeep arrived last Friday. I picked it up Saturday….and haven’t been able to do a darn thing with it yet 😔. Hurricane Ida decided to RAIN on my parade.

Thankfully we faired well from the storm, but many did not. So I am focused on helping them get back up and running.

My plans for this weekend are taking those hideous full doors off, and putting the half doors on ( as all Jeep’s should have). Three of the four Jeep’s I owned have had half doors, and I love them.

I haven’t even been able to get a proper photo of the new Jeep, but I must say I am very glad I chose this color. It really stands out in both low light and bright light. So happy I went with this from a change of black.

I will post pictures once I can add the doors. That will be the first of many mods.

I have a problem with the name for my Jeep, however….

I see it as a she and want to call her Sister Christian.

But others are telling me it is Snaggle Puss….

Heavens to Mergatroid, what should I do?

Maybe I need to exit stage right!

B9CEDFF5-B0B5-4BEC-847C-8C8C2FDC226C.jpeg

Didi1962

First Name
Rich
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
We have a 2018 Firecracker Red 4 Door Unlimited Sport soft top, and on July 9th, ordered our Snazzberry Sahara 4 door soft top. We hope to have it by end of the month and will post pics.
And Aug 23 production was pushed to Mid September..crossing my fingers that this build goes through and we have it by the end of September

First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU
Well I did a thing this morning, trading in my 2021 billet silver Rubicon 2.0 and ordered a Snazzberry Sahara Altitude EcoDiesel and Mopar Lift. now I just have to decide on wheels and tires going with Toyo ATs not sure size and I want 18" Fuel Vapors . that being said I don't want to much tire outside the fender so having a hard time deciding .

Advertisement

Smart Stop Start

Advertisement