Chazdog

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Honda Pilot for now
Thank you, Hogdreamer! :like:

You’re right, it doesn’t look bad at all. Burgundy gets bad press as a high maintenance color, but your JLU still looks terrific after a day on the trails. Thanks for sharing and have a great 4th of July!
I love it. Almost went with Snazzberry but got outnumbered by a close family vote and have Hydro Blue instead. I sense that Snazz and Hydro fans are are of similar ilk.

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
I love it. Almost went with Snazzberry but got outnumbered by a close family vote and have Hydro Blue instead. I sense that Snazz and Hydro fans are are of similar ilk.
With such a beautiful dog riding shotgun, you can’t go wrong with any color!
(re: your profile pic)

Sponsored

juliotrending

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
Yes…I peeled off the Wrangler unlimited stickers that were on both sides of the front quarter panels. They peeled off pretty easily…any leftover glue residue wipes clean with a little WD40. ;)
Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club IMG_3319
Is this Jeep lifted or just leveled. Looks great!

Sponsored

Devil6Dog

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Snazzleberry, 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee,
Difference in the ride after lifting?
it's a good ride, I am not sure if stiff is the right word but I can feel every bump in road seems like. the KO2 are new for me too so that could be part too. Handling is about same as stock. It's first day tho

Bags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon 2D
Oh boy…
New here to the JL forums. Just ordered my JL and went with Snazzberry. And I am having nightmares that this is a chick color and will regret getting it.

not to mention people at work have commenced naming my Jeep for me 😞 The most popular name has been Snaggle Puss!
I have had 3 Wranglers before this. My first was in ‘87 red Wrangler (very special Jeep, but sadly stolen and destroyed) And the other 2 were a black TJ and a black JK. Please help me feel better about my decision about going with something different 🙏.

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
Oh boy…
New here to the JL forums. Just ordered my JL and went with Snazzberry. And I am having nightmares that this is a chick color and will regret getting it.

not to mention people at work have commenced naming my Jeep for me 😞 The most popular name has been Snaggle Puss!
I have had 3 Wranglers before this. My first was in ‘87 red Wrangler (very special Jeep, but sadly stolen and destroyed) And the other 2 were a black TJ and a black JK. Please help me feel better about my decision about going with something different 🙏.
Full disclosure, I’m a chick, so knowing that I ordered the same color may not be super helpful… ;)

However my Jeep tastes are not particularly girly (proof point: my 2018 2-door Sting Gray Rubicon, below). I love black too, but think that strong, unique colors are one of Jeep’s strengths and are too good to pass on. I was favoring Sarge Green until I saw pics of Snazzberry in different lights (not pink at all IRL, by the way). Believe it or not I had the same concerns you do: I like feminine dresses, but not feminine Jeeps.

But my thoughts were as follows:
1. Who cares
2. A Jeep is a Jeep, in any color. You could put a tiara on John Wayne and he would still look manly.
3. No one except us JL nerds knows what this color is called. Yes the name is silly, but if anyone saw your Jeep they would see a deep red and think it looks awesome, end of story.
4. Over the years I’ve seen many Chili Pepper Jeeps, Deep Cherry Jeeps etc - they all looked great. Those are all almost identical to Snazzberry, only with better names.
5. If you’re still concerned once you take delivery: mod it, lift it, get bigger tires, get a steel bumper…

Really, I could/should have ended this list at point #1. By the end of the day, YOU name YOUR Jeep, not your coworkers. If their silliness bothers you, you can always change/cancel your order, but personally I’d change my coworkers first… They don’t sound particularly endearing! If they haven’t found anything better to talk about by Monday… well, should you really value their opinion? And anyway you’ll have the last laugh when you ride off into the sunset in your new JL.

You’ll love it when you get it; everyone here loves theirs and there is testosterone galore on this forum. Real men (and women) pick any color they want and own it - and you too can do exactly that. :like:

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 1625877694240
Sponsored

Last edited: