Sponsored

SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club

sigep1007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited
Got mine in the middle of March. JLU High Altitude. Replaced the side steps already with some of the Tubular Nerf steps.

Snazzberry2.jpg

Snazzberry.jpg
Sponsored

MissRuby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Yep, ditto that...
I've been spending a LOT of time the past few weeks doing landscaping and yardwork. I've lost track of how many random passers-by have stopped to say "NICE Jeep! I LOVE the color!" Men, women, kids, doesn't matter, everybody seems to love the Snazzberry, and when I'm out driving it, it turns heads. Best vehicle purchase I've ever made.

Sponsored

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee, 2021 Sahara Altitude
I've been spending a LOT of time the past few weeks doing landscaping and yardwork. I've lost track of how many random passers-by have stopped to say "NICE Jeep! I LOVE the color!" Men, women, kids, doesn't matter, everybody seems to love the Snazzberry, and when I'm out driving it, it turns heads. Best vehicle purchase I've ever made.
:like: This reminds me of something that happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Had the Jeep out giving it a good wipe down when I heard someone say "Looking Good". I looked up and noticed it was the garbage truck driver picking up my garbage.

Never had that happen before and I'm not sure how high a standard someone who collects trash for a living has regarding vehicles. But it still brought a smile to my face as it was a nice thing to say on a gorgeous morning. Trash hauler or not, he still had great taste in my opinion.

The only downside to Snazzberry that I've found recently is the way it does NOT hide pollen. Mojito has to be the perfect color for this time of year. But maybe it's good that the pollen isn't hid as I hear it is abrasive if wiped off dry and corrosive if it gets wet but doesn't wash off the surface.

MissRuby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon
The only downside to Snazzberry that I've found recently is the way it does NOT hide pollen. Mojito has to be the perfect color for this time of year. But maybe it's good that the pollen isn't hid as I hear it is abrasive if wiped off dry and corrosive if it gets wet but doesn't wash off the surface.
OMG Yes! Mine is covered in pollen right now. Have a good wash and wax kit on the way so that I can wash it by hand - I have a feeling I’ll be doing that quite a bit.

acomputernerd

First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
NERD
Check with your dealer. My dealer sent one no charge.
ok, I went to the parts department at the dealer and it didn't show up in the orderable list. My guess is they don't show as compatible yet. Thanks for letting me know that others have ordered this.

Mr80thSnaz

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998,1999 Neon R/T: '21 JLU 80th
has anyone had any luck getting a PRV touch up stick for Snazzberry? The door hinges seem to be rock magnets.

I did get some as well as a clear coat.. I am going to fix the rock chips and once paint and clear dry I'll cut some color matched vinyl and add another layer of protection.

amantel12

First Name
Alexandra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
Project Manager
I did get some as well as a clear coat.. I am going to fix the rock chips and once paint and clear dry I'll cut some color matched vinyl and add another layer of protection.
If you find a color match for the vinyl let me know. I’m wanting to make my key fobs snazzberry

Sponsored

DougM

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Islander

ToledoJeep

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Wrangler JL
Just ordered some Mopar PRV touch up from Amazon. Said it was Passion Red color but the color code was PRV.
It was less than fourteen bucks so I'll give it a try.
How does it match to snazzberry? Do you have a link?

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee, 2021 Sahara Altitude
How does it match to snazzberry? Do you have a link?
Still waiting for the paint to be delivered. It was shipped May 4th and is slowly making it way towards my mailbox. Expect it sometime this week, I'd think.

IcemanBW

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Just heard mine'll be here next week! Told the dealer not to do any dealer prep sans the necessary items they need to do to legally put it on the road. Having the detail, clear-bra & tint shop pick it up at the dealer and get it detailed, tinted & wrapped in clear bra before picking it up at their shop. Regardless, excited next week's the week!
Jeep was supposed to be at the dealer earlier last week - but apparently was held at a rail yard north of Denver until the transit truck to the dealer could grab it. Anyway, got a text from my broker this morning that the dealer received the Jeep Friday the 7th, that he picked it up from the dealer on the 8th, trailered it to his shoppe where they'll be properly detailing (vs. reckless PDI wash) wrapping in clear bra/tinting the windows/windshield, and that I can come claim my new toy this Wednesday, the 12th. Excited! Here's a few 'preview' shots of the Jeep as it came off the trailer from the dealer....

More pics coming later this week.

IMG_4004.JPG

IMG_4005.JPG
Sponsored