SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club

jessebkr87

First Name
Jesse
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Picking up my Snazzberry Rubi next week. Fastest order of all the jeeps I’ve ordered. Ordered November 3rd. Arrived at dealer yesterday 11/20. That’s crazy. Went with saddle leather for two reasons. Sick of black interior and like the silver dash better with Snazzberry.
Ok, who has some 35’s they want to get rid?

95E89CB4-EDA9-4403-B053-BE80A506BCBA.jpeg

5DCC1DBC-D08F-4F0C-A0EC-8084B9109B59.jpeg
I can't wait to get mine! Ordered same day as you. Exterior options the exact same plus steel bumper group. Looks amazing!

Rpk99

First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65th Anniversary Wrangler
Starting to get a little pissed. My wrangler has been finished since the end of Oct. Waited for a truck. Supposedly been on a truck now for 2 and a half weeks. I guess everybody from Ohio goes through California to get to Pennsylvania?!?!?!

Last edited:

JKtoJL

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
About 8 Wranglers later...2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Ordered my Snazzberry Willys Oct 13th, picked it up on Monday!

1125201536_HDR.jpg

1125201537_HDR.jpg

1126201024a_HDR.jpg
Really nice. I finally, for the first time, saw Snazzberry in person yesterday. Looks so great in person. Pics just don't capture it completely. Your pics come close though! Mine still on order.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Starting to get a little pissed. My wrangler has been finished since the end of Oct. Waited for a truck. Supposedly been on a truck now for 2 and a half weeks. I guess everybody from Ohio goes through California to get to Pennsylvania?!?!?!
I had to wait 3 weeks for mine to travel 250 miles from Toledo to my dealer :headbang:

Rpk99

First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65th Anniversary Wrangler
I had to wait 3 weeks for mine to travel 250 miles from Toledo to my dealer :headbang:
And yet I see others with less than 4 weeks order to driving. I did find out tho that mine is in a rail yard waiting for a truck. So maybe hopefully finally may get to see mine before the end of the week. Fingers crossed....
How are you liking the anniversary model?

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
And yet I see others with less than 4 weeks order to driving. I did find out tho that mine is in a rail yard waiting for a truck. So maybe hopefully finally may get to see mine before the end of the week. Fingers crossed....
How are you liking the anniversary model?
I love it! I like the little touches and I'm enjoying the 8.4" radio. I've only the 5" in my 2019, and man am I jealous of hubby's anniversary model. The ride is really good and much smoother than the JKU, plus that 8 speed trans really pairs well with the 3.6. I have noticed that his ESS isn't as touchy as mine. Mine kicks in immediately and kinda rumbles back. It doesn't bother me because I'm used to it. But in the new one, you can't really tell that the ESS had even kicked in nor when it reengages. So that was a very pleasant surprise. The only addition we have to the 80th edition is the cold weather package which I have totally fallen in love with:involve: My Jeep is a basic Sport S, because I wasn't really sure about technology. But, I think I'm becoming more civilized and enjoying modernity :like:

First Name
Devin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black Wrangler Unlimited Sport S, 2021 Snazzberry Rubicon Unlimited (ordered 17 Oct 20)
The dealer called. It has arrived!

Advertisement

Superchips Flashcal Programmer out for JL Wrangler

Advertisement