Missouri SMORR

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
So, new guy question. I would like to get our first Badge of Honor. Closest place to us is SMORR in Missouri. We have a stock JLUR. If we do Pee Wee's Crossing to get the badge. What do I need to take with us? Again, the Jeep is stock. I don't want to get stranded or tear anything up. Will the Jeep do it with no issues? Should I wait till a certain time of year? Should I upgrade some stuff first? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
Sponsored

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
You won't need anything to run Pee Wee's Crossing. Head that way and have a blast! SMORR is an awesome place.

OP
OP
jellis4148

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Ok, thanks for the help. I've never done any off-roading like this, but would love to start. Don't want to go too extreme the first time, and be stranded or tear up my Jeep.

zmanz28

First Name
Zman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I was at SMORR a few weeks a go in my stock 18 Sahara with Rubicon Take off wheels and tires. I was aired down to 14 psi. I didn't have any issues doing Guard Rail and Pee Wees Crossing. We did some other trails out there too, some 4's and one 5 by accident. All of the Jeeps in our group needed to pull each up over an obstacle and we all had to winch up a hill out there. The only Jeep that didn't need to was the JK with 3.5" lift and 37's. I did bottom out a few times with no damage. With spotting and picking the correct line. You should be fine.

Sponsored

IowaJLUR

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon 2.0L
Enjoyed both Guard Rail and Peewees crossing over the weekend, stock JLUR. Also did a few other 2-3 rating trails, Black Mamba was real fun! Need a spotter for sure on a tight uphill climb there if in a 4 door. Both GR and PW were fairly dry.

SMORR2.jpg

OKKev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR Recon
Guard Rail can be tough climbing out if it is wet. If it is dry, you should not have a problem climbing slow with the rears locked.
Sponsored