First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Non-smoker!
Bought this 20+ years ago at a guitar store.
hjogFvU.jpg

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
Smoking, vaping, it's all TERRIBLE for your lungs. Every day I ask multiple people if they smoke. Many times I get the response, "No I don't smoke. But I smoke weed." So stupid, if people (who only smoke weed) saw the black necrotic lunch tissue/mucus I pull out of their lungs on the end of an endotracheal tube they wouldn't believe it. It's so bad.

Sorry, that was off-topic. Smoking is just a hot button issue for me. To your request I can't help. I don't have an ashtray.

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
People still smoke?
Yes , the state still tolerates some smoking in carefully selected areas and we can still eat the expensive meat and riding bicycles or public buses is still optional but who know for how much longer. Last few weeks I have been noticing increased push of the planet savings vegetarians to ban meat from our menu. Today some of these very loud radicals were blocking traffic downtown Toronto and it looks like the lefties in the media are promoting and supporting the agenda of future where men will consume only plant based food so we can save the Earth for the meat eating Chinese and Russians.

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
Yes , the state still tolerates some smoking in carefully selected areas and we can still eat the expensive meat and riding bicycles or public buses is still optional but who know for how much longer. Last few weeks I have been noticing increased push of the planet savings vegetarians to ban meat from our menu. Today some of these very loud radicals were blocking traffic downtown Toronto and it looks like the lefties in the media are promoting and supporting the agenda of future where men will consume only plant based food so we can save the Earth for the meat eating Chinese and Russians.
If the apocalypse happens and vegetarians have to fight in hand-to-hand combat with meat-eating peeps in order to survive, good luck vegetarians....

If the winners eat the vegetarians, would they taste like quinoa, kale and komboucha?

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual
5502d56e67c62.jpeg
82977336.jpg

9027609_f520.jpg

Now back to the topic

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Smoking, vaping, it's all TERRIBLE for your lungs. Every day I ask multiple people if they smoke. Many times I get the response, "No I don't smoke. But I smoke weed." So stupid, if people (who only smoke weed) saw the black necrotic lunch tissue/mucus I pull out of their lungs on the end of an endotracheal tube they wouldn't believe it. It's so bad.

Sorry, that was off-topic. Smoking is just a hot button issue for me. To your request I can't help. I don't have an ashtray.
What’s your source that proves that vaping is terrible for you? Do you know what the ingredients are that make up the liquid? It’s mostly vegetable glycerine and propylene glycol. These have been used for decades by doctors to administer drugs through inhalation. They’re generally considered safe.

USDA-approved flavoring chemicals are the third ingredient. This is where the real question mark is. The USDA approves them for consumption as ingredients in food, i.e. liquids added to other ingredients and then cooked (or not), not as a liquid turned into vapor and then inserted into your lungs through inhalation. Most doctors raise this as the potentially dangerous ingredient. They always use the term “potentially” though because there haven’t been any long-term studies. Well, the scientifically honest ones do, anyway.

Fourth ingredient is nicotine in the form of nicotine extract, a clear liquid that has a set concentration of nicotine cut with vegetable glycerine (or propylene glycol, can’t remember). The effects of nicotine are well-documented. It’s addictive (duh) and has many properties in common with caffeine. Plenty of research out there on nicotine if you look for it. In small doses it’s relatively harmless, much like caffeine.

Bottom line is that the jury is still out on the safety of vaping, but most intellectually honest doctors and scientists will admit that it’s probably safer for you than putting a combusted mixture of a hundred different chemicals into your lungs twenty time a day like pack-a-day smokers do. This touches on the difference between smoke and vapor, the processes of combustion versus vaporizing, but that’s another long story. They’ll then say that it’s safest to not smoke or vape anything (again, duh).

I can go find my sources if you really want me to but it’ll have to wait; I’m at work and have already taken too much time to type this. I did all this research over a year ago when I vaped. It helped me quit cigarettes and dipping... for a while anyway.

Reports of popcorn lung caused by vaping a few years ago were wildly overblown, by the way. There were a handful of cases, which, compared against the millions of people who vape, is a tiny fraction of the number of vapers. There are people who get popcorn lung from smoking cigarettes- even that is a tiny number compared against the number of cigarette smokers, and it’s still far greater than the percentage who have gotten it from vaping.

Oh, and on topic- I don’t smoke cigars often anymore, and if I do it’s usually not in my jeep, but if I did in my jeep the doors would probably be off so I wouldn’t need an ash tray.