Smittybuilt HI Lift Jack Mount on a Smittybuilt HD Pivot tire Carrier - NO INSTRUCTIONS or INSTALL VIDEOS for jack mount- HELP!

Anthonylewis208

First Name
Tony
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I can't seem to find instructions or videos anywhere online. I am not sure where to put the base plate for the jack once it gets installed. The mount is not big enough at the bottom to allow you to keep the jack base plate on when mounting. Has anyone installed one of these Smittybuilt Jack Mount item # 7744? I would kill for a photo or two. The one shit photo they give you on the site for Smittybilt (I do love their products) doesn't show enough detail unfortunately. Thanks in advance guys!

Jeepr

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 2dr Rubicon
I can't seem to find instructions or videos anywhere online. I am not sure where to put the base plate for the jack once it gets installed. The mount is not big enough at the bottom to allow you to keep the jack base plate on when mounting. Has anyone installed one of these Smittybuilt Jack Mount item # 7744? I would kill for a photo or two. The one shit photo they give you on the site for Smittybilt (I do love their products) doesn't show enough detail unfortunately. Thanks in advance guys!
Did you get this installed? Did you purchase 2844? Looks like I have found my way into your boat.

OP

Anthonylewis208

First Name
Tony
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Did you get this installed? Did you purchase 2844? Looks like I have found my way into your boat.

You have to raise the guts of the jack up a few notches and then you can secure with provided hardware. The base will end up being elevated and does NOT rest on the floor of the jack stand like most. Ill try to post a photos later. Makes the jack bar sit up about 8 inches above the rest of the jack... not ideal IMHO

Advertisement

Extreme Terrain

Advertisement