Smittybilt XRC Gen 2 77807

Dubeau9005

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, 2010 GMC Sierra 1500
Hey guys. Need your help on this. Have narrowed down my bumper options to 2 different ones. The DV8 FS-15 and the Smittybilt XRC Gen 2 (77807). The DV8 one says only LED fog lights will bolt up. I have a sport S so that won’t work. I can’t seem to find an answer on the smittybilt one. I even called them and guy wasn’t sure. Don’t want to spend $1000 (cad) on a bumper and find out my fog lights don’t bolt up. Does anyone know if this bumper comes with the two different bolt patterns? Any help is much appreciated. If they won’t bolt up, I may as well buy the DV8 for cheaper and get a different set of fog lights.
Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Hey guys. Need your help on this. Have narrowed down my bumper options to 2 different ones. The DV8 FS-15 and the Smittybilt XRC Gen 2 (77807). The DV8 one says only LED fog lights will bolt up. I have a sport S so that won’t work. I can’t seem to find an answer on the smittybilt one. I even called them and guy wasn’t sure. Don’t want to spend $1000 (cad) on a bumper and find out my fog lights don’t bolt up. Does anyone know if this bumper comes with the two different bolt patterns? Any help is much appreciated. If they won’t bolt up, I may as well buy the DV8 for cheaper and get a different set of fog lights.

Call dv8 and ask them. I want to say they told there there has been like 3 versions of fog lights released for the JL and they have mad accommodations for them. We’re getting a FD-13

Brett

OP
OP
Dubeau9005

Dubeau9005

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, 2010 GMC Sierra 1500
Call dv8 and ask them. I want to say they told there there has been like 3 versions of fog lights released for the JL and they have mad accommodations for them. We’re getting a FD-13

Brett
I sent a PM to DV8 and out of luck. Said I have to buy JK led fog lights to be able to mount them. Trying to find out more about the smittybilt one since I haven’t gotten an answer on that one yet.
Sponsored