c20040215

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S; 2023 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I pulled the trigger on Monday for $510 thinking I will be getting everything on Friday and able to get it installed this weekend. Tuesday, order was processed, and about to ship. I got an email about the sale for $380. I called and told them either I cancel my current order and place another one with the sale price, or credit me back $130. They chose the last.
Sponsored

Loki Kai

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Just got a "shipped" notification and tracking #. Tracking states "Order processed awaiting pick up UPS"

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I picked up the eBay special and have tracking

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
I bought the 10K on Ebay from 4 wheel parts but I paid $404. Still think that was a good deal.

Sponsored

Loki Kai

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I picked up the eBay special and have tracking
Anyone actually have the winch in route yet? I have confirmation, order #, and tracking # from Ebay and 4WD. 4WD and Ebay say "Shipped" but UPS site states "Shipment Ready for UPS" awaiting arrival at facility. The listing on Ebay states "listing was ended by seller because there was an error in the listing". I guess we will see what happens:fingerscrossed:

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone actually have the winch in route yet? I have confirmation, order #, and tracking # from Ebay and 4WD. 4WD and Ebay say "Shipped" but UPS site states "Shipment Ready for UPS" awaiting arrival at facility. The listing on Ebay states "listing was ended by seller because there was an error in the listing". I guess we will see what happens:fingerscrossed:
Yes; mine is scheduled to be delivered today. I will post back after delivery.

PS...I see the price is now $535 + tax so I think we all got a great deal at $359 + tax...

WyoTex

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi x 2, 2009 JKU Rubi and 1981 CJ7 Rubiwannabe
They appear to be honoring their error in listing, was able to track down and get ahold of a real person, very personable, had a record of my order and shipped yesterday, My mistake is I forgot to log into ebay and bought it as a guest and did not get a confirmatory email but lots of adds into my mailbox. I think the people logged into ebay got confirmations right away. The people I spoke with twice at 4wdhardware were very polite and helpful. IF you need to get ahold of them contact me with PM and I will provide the customer svc number I used.

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Just had mine delivered. Will hopefully install this weekend if the doesn't keep me too busy.

Sponsored

James_a

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon
They appear to be honoring their error in listing, was able to track down and get ahold of a real person, very personable, had a record of my order and shipped yesterday, My mistake is I forgot to log into ebay and bought it as a guest and did not get a confirmatory email but lots of adds into my mailbox. I think the people logged into ebay got confirmations right away. The people I spoke with twice at 4wdhardware were very polite and helpful. IF you need to get ahold of them contact me with PM and I will provide the customer svc number I used.
I've heard you mention the error in the listing. Did they accidentally price them too low?

BlackDog

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2005 WK
I missed out on that eBay deal/error, but grabbed the Amazon X20 12K for $471. A buddy swears by Smittybilt winches so if I have any issues I have someone to beat up and blame!

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Mine got delivered yesterday