David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
$473 for the 12K with synthetic on Amazon right now. Got one in my cart but will wait for tomorrow before I pull the trigger.
I'm buying a lot of mods considering FCA hasn't built my JLUR yet. :) Wife hasn't put a stop to it yet. :bandit:
Sponsored

kidintraffic

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
$473 for the 12K with synthetic on Amazon right now. Got one in my cart but will wait for tomorrow before I pull the trigger.
I'm buying a lot of mods considering FCA hasn't built my JLUR yet. :) Wife hasn't put a stop to it yet. :bandit:
Same, I put my JLR order in last week and have been researching/buying parts since.

Toniagp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S 3.0 EcoDiesel
Vehicle Showcase
$473 is a great deal also for the 12k! And I haven’t even ordered mine yet waiting to test drive the EcoDiesel first

Sponsored

Toniagp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I saw it on November 26th(I should have been a good friend and posted it)... went in cart for $382.86, plus $26.80 tax = $409.66 Total.
Its suppose to be dilivered Today! Girlfriend has the same winch on her JLU and works great.

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I just left the Austin store. It didn’t come up for him at the lower $382 price but the regional mgr was there and approved it after showing him the screenshot. I’m now an owner of a Smittybilt 98510 for $414.45 out the door.

Toniagp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I just left the Austin store. It didn’t come up for him at the lower $382 price but the regional mgr was there and approved it after showing him the screenshot. I’m now an owner of a Smittybilt 98510 for $414.45 out the door.
Great Job!!! Waiting for mine to show up, it’s on the UPS truck our for delivery

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
$473 is a great deal also for the 12k! And I haven’t even ordered mine yet waiting to test drive the EcoDiesel first.
Trigger pulled. Bumper, winch, e-dock ordered. Time to start browsing for lighting; always been a sucker for LightForce RMDL.
My JLUR on order is the 3.0 diesel. I've wanted a 4-door Wrangler diesel for 20 years. Soon, it'll be mine, ALL MINE! :CWL:

Toniagp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Trigger pulled. Bumper, winch, e-dock ordered. Time to start browsing for lighting; always been a sucker for LightForce RMDL.
My JLUR on order is the 3.0 diesel. I've wanted a 4-door Wrangler diesel for 20 years. Soon, it'll be mine, ALL MINE! :CWL:
You are braver than me! Congratulations! I have to test drive one before ordering, please let me know what you think when yours comes in....

Sponsored

WyoTex

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi x 2, 2009 JKU Rubi and 1981 CJ7 Rubiwannabe
They didnt honor this when I tried to buy so back to looking, its a bummer would have been a chance to earn some business since I have 4 jeeps and have yet to buy anything from them

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Nice!

I’m going to try this screenshot next time I’m in there.

635A0EE0-15F4-41A9-BB39-BD1EC881616D.jpeg

Last edited:

Toniagp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
They didnt honor this when I tried to buy so back to looking, its a bummer would have been a chance to earn some business since I have 4 jeeps and have yet to buy anything from them
Maybe try getting a hold txjeepers store(store manager)?

DonBindas

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a 2020 JL Rubicon Unlimited in Bikini with Dark Saddle Leather on 7-8-19 and was delivered by Criswell 8-22-19
Occupation
KBB Analyst
I just called the national sales center and they said that the ad for $382.86 was a error!

So, I didn't order it

I later called them back, asking why others got the deal and the 2nd sales rep said that it was a mistake that they fixed, but they honored the error price for 100's of people.

His words, not mine.

Since the error was corrected, they will not sell it me, because I waited until Black Friday to order it.

He then laughed at me and hung up the phone, even though I was being polite.

Do you think that we should boycott them to send a message?
Sponsored

Last edited: