• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Maryland Smittybilt Overlander Roof Top Tent (2783) - NEW

DSW21

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Price: $700
Local pick-up ONLY

I'm selling a brand new, in-box Smittybilt Overlander Roof Top Tent. I do not have any photos of the tent because the box has never been opened. I originally had intentions to camp/overland, but I don't really have the time for it. Looking to part with this tent and pass it on to a owner who will put it to good use! The box is fairly large so the only option I'm considering is local pick-up.

The tent retails for $1,300 but I'm only asking for $700.

https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/smittybilt-overlander-roof-top-tent-2783/_/R-DSBP-2783

Jeep Wrangler JL Smittybilt Overlander Roof Top Tent  (2783) - NEW 71Dvyf8QAaL._AC_SX679_

Jeep Wrangler JL Smittybilt Overlander Roof Top Tent  (2783) - NEW 71GAuMR1d0L._AC_SX679_

Jeep Wrangler JL Smittybilt Overlander Roof Top Tent  (2783) - NEW 81IO+AnVxrL._AC_SX679_

Jeep Wrangler JL Smittybilt Overlander Roof Top Tent  (2783) - NEW 71ZfYbqWZyL._AC_SX679_
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
DSW21

DSW21

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLUR