Sponsored

Smittybilt Atlas no more? Apollo?

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
I see that Smittybilt has removed the Atlas from their website’s JL page and now there is an Apollo series (also not yet available). There are only the small pictures too. Anybody know about this? I emailed them and am awaiting their response.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I see that Smittybilt has removed the Atlas from their website’s JL page and now there is an Apollo series (also not yet available). There are only the small pictures too. Anybody know about this? I emailed them and am awaiting their response.
Got this reply:

Hello,

We are still working on both the Atlas and the Apollo bumpers for the JL and JT. The Atlas front will be available around May/June and the Apollo sometime after.
Thank you,

4x4tographer

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Clubs

Got this reply:

Hello,

We are still working on both the Atlas and the Apollo bumpers for the JL and JT. The Atlas front will be available around May/June and the Apollo sometime after.
Thank you,
Did you ever hear anything else on this? I was holding out for the Atlas rear bumper as I loved the jerry can holders for my existing 5gal fuel cans.

The only other jerry can bumper options I'm aware are of are the more expensive options from LoD and RockHard 4x4.

OP
OP

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you ever hear anything else on this? I was holding out for the Atlas rear bumper as I loved the jerry can holders for my existing 5gal fuel cans.

The only other jerry can bumper options I'm aware are of are the more expensive options from LoD and RockHard 4x4.
No, but I stopped following it as I went with another vendor.
Sponsored