• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania Smittybilt Apollo Rock Sliders

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
Brand new had them on my Jeep for about 5 minutes and didn't like the look it would have to be a local pickup not sure how much the shipping will be for them. I paid $583 for them will take offers. It took me about 15 minutes to put one side on. Or i can meet you between Pittsburgh PA and Delaware interstate 76 or 70? Will trade for? Best offer?

$400. and if you live between Western PA and South Jersey i will consider delivery. I live in Western Pa and currently working in Northern Delaware.

Jeep Wrangler JL Smittybilt Apollo Rock Sliders 20200507_120218

https://www.quadratec.com/p/smittybilt/apollo-sliders-step-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-jl-4-door

Jeep Wrangler JL Smittybilt Apollo Rock Sliders 20200507_120208
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
MichaelAnthony

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
Updated... Look :please:

OP
OP
MichaelAnthony

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Did I say I would deliver these? if you are close (2 hours) of Pittsburgh Area to Wilmington Delaware...

OP
OP
MichaelAnthony

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Only 3 weeks for delivery left for Pa west to east WV, Ohio, Maryland, Delaware Southern NY

gqgambler

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bright White Moab
Where in Pittsburgh?
Hardware included?
How wide is the sidestep?
What color are the panels on the sidestep?

OP
OP
MichaelAnthony

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
everything is factory and they are brand new just no box currently and i am by the airport. all the hardware is there. not sure how wide the side step is i can have someone go there and measure them. i am currently working in Delaware. I will have my dad go to the house and measure them.
Sponsored