Sponsored

Slow Production of JL Mods - Rhino Racks Impossible to Find?

AndrewBJeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLUR in Ocean Blue Metallic
Hey There, I'm writing this thread to ask the JL community if anyone else has been struggling to find JL Roof Racks across the board. I'm interested in buying a rhino rack 72 x 56 pioneer rack with the backbone system, but I can't find one for sale anywhere. Any tips, insight? Thanks!
Sponsored

Dustinlay

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
They are hard to come by. I placed and paid for a system a month and a half ago and have yet to receive it. I called them today and they said if you placed an order today, you wouldn’t see it till August.

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
They always took a long time to arrive, now it's 10x worse. I suggest you order what you want quickly and get in the queue before others get in front of you. Finding a decent roof rack (and many other things) in stock right now is a pipe dream. There is a huge shipping and transport backlog.

Have you looked to buy MaxTrax lately? They're in the same situation. Their web site essentially say "Hey, we're waiting for them too. They're on a slow boat from Austrailia. This boat in fact." ...And they include a link to a cargo ship tracking site to track the vessel carrying their container of MaxTrax boards.
How am I going to complain about that? They're in freakin' Indonesia doing 35 knots...
Sponsored