Sponsored

Slipstream compatible with MyTop (fastback if that matters)?

AMC_CJ

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Curious
Haven't seen anyone running this combo, and I'm considering both products. Any idea if these are compatible or not?
Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Haven't seen anyone running this combo, and I'm considering both products. Any idea if these are compatible or not?
I'd probably say no, due to the way motor is mounted into the side of your cargo area, you probably need to do a bit of cutting in the least, to make it fit.

So, basically, no.

ZeroFox

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Diabolical Inc
Vehicle Showcase
I'd probably say no, due to the way motor is mounted into the side of your cargo area, you probably need to do a bit of cutting in the least, to make it fit.

So, basically, no.

Send us a link or some pics. There are a few different Fastback tops out. The slipstream will work with these tops, but may not work if you run a 4" or 8" top on the slipstream.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
I have a mytop too and I thought about this with the eztrunk, because of this very reason. I've always planned on finding a welder or sheet metal guy to cut openings for the motors.
Sponsored